My day would be perfect if...

last reply
62 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If i had some nice cosy cuddles and a good film with someone special.

What would make your day perfect?
Lurker
0 likes
If Tech Goddess and I were in bed, wearing wicked, satisfied smiles; sweaty, drenched in champagne, and sticky.

And her friend from Florida was stripping in front of us.
Lurker
0 likes
I did not have to put on pants when I wake up since I have no where to be that day.
Lurker
0 likes
I had sunshine long enough to walk down to the beach and back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I woke up and was pleasantly surprised to find twins flanking me...and then we all stay in bed all day getting to know every inch of each other.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My day would be perfect if I woke up being able to lick my nuts.
Lurker
0 likes
Mathusela Posted: Sunday, November 22, 2009 2:47:46 AM

Like a DOG?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Mathusela Posted: Sunday, November 22, 2009 2:47:46 AM

Like a DOG?

No, like a Human, which would also indicate that i could easily swallow my penis. Would you not lick your pussy if you could?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL!

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
lmao .... ah ... no Mathusela ....

I would prefer a man to please me until I am breathless ........... ahhhhhhh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

And if there were no man around? If you were on the proverbial desserted island??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

And if there were no man around? If you were on the proverbial desert island??
Lurker
0 likes
Dear Mathusela .... I'll wait .... patience is a virtue - but I have rarely had to "wait" ....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could learn what episode WellMadeMan's Star Trek picture came from!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Matriarch
0 likes
Double face palm disaster.

My day would be perfect if I had an airconditioner in this house, while it's 41 degrees C outside.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL, I think the male species is lucky not all of us can pull off auto-fellatio... a large portion of the male population would never leave their houses and the species would die.

-------
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Woman
If I could learn what episode WellMadeMan's Star Trek picture came from!!!

It's probably from out-take footage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If my guy would shave that damn beard off. It's just at the prickly stage and irritating me like hell. He says it's staying, but I'll bet he's open to a little persuasion ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
0 likes
This thread made me laugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A sense of humor keeps us alive.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mathusela
Quote by VanGogh

And if there were no man around? If you were on the proverbial desserted island??

Look around for one of these

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My day would be perfect if I had all the answers! But then again maybe not, my head would be ginormous if I had all that stuff in it!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Holy crap Star Trek TNG!!!! WellMadeMale, you are officially awesome...you probably were before, but ...ah well.

My day would be perfect if my boyfriend and I could shack up and then hang out with a few friends...*cough hanging_dead cough*
Lurker
0 likes
My perfect day would be , no work, just spending some quality time with my lady.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by WellMadeMale

Holy crap Star Trek TNG!!!! WellMadeMale, you are officially awesome...you probably were before, but ...ah well.

*sigh... my day would be perfect if I said WellMadeMale was awesome first.

Screw it... everyone is amazing today! Because I said so

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*raises hand* I like sttng...my profile says so, so it must be true!

-------
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My day would be perfect if... I could stay home all day with a bevy of Lushbeauties like LushPrincess, chefkathleen, Lydia, verity, and Lois to wait on me...

In reality, although my day would not be exactly perfect, it would be a lot better if I could just be the fuck alone...
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
My day would be perfect if i got to spend the whole time in bed with my girl and my guy
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
My day would be perfect if... I could stay home all day with a bevy of Lushbeauties like LushPrincess, chefkathleen, Lydia, verity, and Lois to wait on me...