Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Movies

last reply
33 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I think there's been a lack of good movies lately. Say the last year or two.
We rented one two days ago that was pretty good. Called "Orphan". Anyone seen it?
Watched it in the theatre. Loved it. Was actually a bit surprised at the twist at the end. Definately would recommend it.

On a completely different bend, "Inglorious Basterds" was pretty good too.
I'm iffy on that one. I'm not sure about Pitt in it. He's hit or miss for me. Unlike a lot of the world I can look past what's considered a "pretty face". If the acting is not there then I don't care how they look. Know what I mean?
We just rented Orphan - still waiting to view it. Transformers II was great. Better than the first one, I thought. We finally got around to watching "Drag Me To Hell". Surprise ending, but not too big of a surprise. We had it pegged. Still worth a watch, though.
For some reason we didn't like Drag Me To Hell as much as we've liked the others in the series. Don't know why. It was just as cheesey and gross as all the others in that frame.
We saw "Law Abiding Citizen" recently. I thought it was very good...
I don't remember that one. Who's in it?
Gerard Butler and Jaimee Fox play the leads.
Agree that 'Drag Me To Hell' was predictable. A 'Haunting in Conneticut' turned out to be a surprise - made the missus and I jump quite a bit!!

I like what you guys say about 'Orphan' and will try to rent it soon.

For fun I totally enjoyed 'Tranformers 2', but, gotta say, "2012" was an absolute blast and rates as my fave for 2009 (so far). Quite (pleasantly) surprised at the number of Brit actors in such a blockbuster.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
As far as I am concerned there has not been a good movie for a long time The best I have seen this year is 'Taken' with Liam Neeson
I loved 'Taken.' It and 'Law Abiding Citizen,' were both revenge movies, but 'Taken' was much better, or at least more to my taste. Also I love Liam Neeson.
I really want to see "Taken". It looks awesome.
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d

It was.
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d

OMG - how could I forget. Intense. Murderous. You all need to see it - especially dad's with daughters. Brilliant.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Taken by far was my favorite, then I have to say UP thats a classic, and ofcourse the movie was bad but I loved it was Transformers 2, o and GI Joe surprised me alot.
Public Enemies, Taken, Terminator Salvation (love Christian Bale), Transformers 2 (Megan Fox... great googely moogely!), and a few more I really liked but I have gone blank at the moment. If I remember I will post them as well.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
What about movies we're looking forward to seeing... as in they haven't come out yet?

If that's the case, I can't wait to see "The Blind Side"...

I did see "Orphan" and it was NOT pleasant. Had to watch it though, it was Halloween and my bf made me.

Ling
I've got two movies to watch and looking forward to it. 'Quantum of Solace' and 'Angels and Demons' with Tom Hanks. Both action packed, so maybe this weekend I'll get some time to watch them.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d

Yes, by all means, do. Liam Neeson is one of my favorite actors, and he plays this role as though it was written with him in mind.
Watched the new Star Trek last night. Not as sucky as I thought it was going to be. Cheesey though.
I watched 'Angels and Demons' and I'm gob-smackingly surprised. A bit hotter than expected, with a brilliant & clever plot. Loved it!!

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Watched Year One last night. It has Jack Black in it and a cast of tons of others! Pretty amusing if your into Jack Black's sense of humor.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
I'm really looking forward to Paranormal Activity!
Quote by verity-smart
I watched 'Angels and Demons' and I'm gob-smackingly surprised. A bit hotter than expected, with a brilliant & clever plot. Loved it!!

I'm looking forward to that movie.
I think Tom Hanks is great.
I saw Angels and Demons. Good movie but of course the book was better. I've only been to the movies a few times this year. I haven't rented much that was good this year either. I did enjoy GI Joe. I'm hoping to catch The Ugly Truth soon as it is out on dvd now. Year One kept me awake for the length but I didn't really laugh out loud. I am looking forward to Sherlock Holmes coming out.
Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Whatever you do, dont waist your time watching 'New Moon' now theres 2hours of my life ill never get back. If I had to pay for my own ticket Id tell you guys not to even waist your time by watching it on youtube...

2 Movies Id like to see though is 'My sisters keeper' and 'Avatar' Anyone seen those?
I know you were really looking forward to seeing New Moon, too, Oneline.
Verrry Funny Rocco...
hahaha I am watching "National Lampoons Vacation"....it's a classic!

we can't leave her on the patio!
pirates of the caribean yo ho yo ho johnny depps dick for me=)