Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Movies

last reply
33 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I just watched, "The Day the Earth Stood Still". I thought it pretty decent for a Keanu Reeves flick, but the ending? Just once, I'd like to see a movie where the world really does end. I wonder how well that would go over with the Box Office! And now we are off to watch reruns of REALLY old Saturday Night Live's!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Quote by Woman
I just watched, "The Day the Earth Stood Still". I thought it pretty decent for a Keanu Reeves flick, but the ending? Just once, I'd like to see a movie where the world really does end. I wonder how well that would go over with the Box Office! And now we are off to watch reruns of REALLY old Saturday Night Live's!

What about the recent remake of Battlestar Galactica?

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Quote by Primal
Quote by Woman
What about the recent remake of Battlestar Galactica?

What? They did a remake of Battlestar? When did this happen???
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Quote by Woman

2012 comes close, it's the ultimate disaster flick.