liked to be used

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i think i would enjoy being used by mature members who are out for a good time. i am very submissive and passive.rIuGGLrzjwb0y3H4 i also want to start getting into diffirent lifestyle's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been thinking about getting into different lifestyles too. Got it narrowed down to one of these:

A) a naked guitar playing cowboy in Times Square;

or

B) a Japanese Elvis impersonater on the streets of downtown Tokyo;

or

C) one of those people featured on the TV show "Hoarders";

or

D) the newest member of the Pussycat Dolls band;

or

E) a human dildo for the wonderful women of Lush;

What do you think I should choose?

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I say D Primal! You could totally pull it off! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
I've been thinking about getting into different lifestyles too. Got it narrowed down to one of these:

A) a naked guitar playing cowboy in Times Square;

or

B) a Japanese Elvis impersonater on the streets of downtown Tokyo;

or

C) one of those people featured on the TV show "Hoarders";

or

D) the newest member of the Pussycat Dolls band;

or

What do you think I should choose?

err firstly I wouldn't want to see you in a pussy cat doll outfit lol...I saw that naked dude on that nickleback video(rhymes with something that sounds like treak lol)

I know I know *jumps up and down* Japanese Elvis Impersonator....
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
hmmm primal dont know what job would be good do you have any refrences? lmao
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
I like being in control but there is nothing like a man coming up behind you when you are doing an everyday thing and just taking you right there making you his slave for those moments in time ..........
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Primal

You're already my royal dildo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
I say D Primal! You could totally pull it off! LOL

I would pay to see that! Good money too!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by MilfBeauty
I like being in control but there is nothing like a man coming up behind you when you are doing an everyday thing and just taking you right there making you his slave for those moments in time ..........

Does this happen a lot in Wisconsin
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sissymary2009
i think i would enjoy being used by mature members who are out for a good time. i am very submissive and passive.iXFbL0P6Qq1MZ9d1 i also want to start getting into diffirent lifestyle's.

How do you feel about coming to Kansas City and becoming my non-paid, housekeeping slave. I could collar you with a fine leather ring, tie you to a kitchen table leg, with a 25' leash...and you could lick my floors clean (hardwood & tile - no carpet involved!)

In turn I can provide 3 hots and a cot (I've got a 2nd hand doggie bed which my mastiff used for 9 years - but it's in good shape and large enough for a 180 animal) - and you'll be paid plenty of humiliating attention as I show you off to my friends. It would be a good time for sure!

Sound like something you'd be interested in?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the assumption this is not someone pulling my chain, I would gladly take control of sissymary (whether you be male or female) and would relish the opportunity to have my own passive and submissive slave to live in my tropical castle. Then I could have you wash the bloody car, mow the lawn and wash my skid-marks out whilst I watch the footie.

Now, get off your arse and send me your contact details

Phew! Glad I got that off my chest
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Now, get off your arse and send me your contact details

Merc...I have first dibs, damnit!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.