How do you cure a pain in the neck?

last reply
24 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I literally have a pain in my neck. It started in the last hour and is killing me. How do you remedy a pain in your neck?
The pain even runs all the way up my neck, across my head and into my freakin eyeball.

Oi, this sucks big fuzzy donkey balls.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
chiropractor
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did fuzzy or distorted vision occur before the pain?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not that I noticed Methusala. I took pain pills but its nagging. Its probably muscle, I do get tension headaches also sometimes.

If I roll my head around in a circle it hurts to the left and rear but not forward or to the right.

Anyone got home remedies for sore necks or something? I could go to a chiropractor, but it seems like a waste of $50+ to me since I'm not crippled by it (yet ha ha).

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Cod liver oil I swear by that expecially in the winter. Sleeping on your back helps the neck at night time as your not pressure on it. It's a pain sleeping that way if your used to sleeping on your side or stomach. I had to start doing this as my neck and back would feel stiff in the morning.

Eye strain from being on the pc all day won't help. Make sure your sitting straight at the pc so your not leaning withh your head down to much.

This all sounds very dirty talk ha ha lying on back and head down ha ha lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This all sounds very dirty talk ha ha lying on back and head down ha ha lol

Good advice. Even sleeping with one pillow instead of two I find helps. And maybe listening to a relaxation CD could help.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
I literally have a pain in my neck. It started in the last hour and is killing me. How do you remedy a pain in your neck?
The pain even runs all the way up my neck, across my head and into my freakin eyeball.

Divorce him/her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hot compress then work your neck muscles at the base of your skull with your fingers in a circular motion then in a downward motion to strecth them out. Do some slow stretching of your neck by tilting chin to chest and hold for 6 seconds and back to a normal position for 6 seconds and repeat 10 times also doing ear to each shoulder and head tilting back as far as confortable. That a trick my chiropractor who specialized in sports medicine taught me to help head aches. When all else fails a good blow job can cure lots of things! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Primal

Divorce him/her.

WOuldn't that be more of a pain in the ass Chef? LMAO
Lurker
0 likes
Hope ya feel better Primal
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Primal

Divorce him/her.

lmao good one Chef!
Matriarch
0 likes
A massage would probably help. If the pain doesn't subside after a day, definitely go and see a doctor.

What did you do to make it happen? Sleep funny? Lifting anything? AC/DC Concert?
Lurker
0 likes
HB, I can't have any kinky sex now?

You're no fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal

When that kind of thing hits me, the only solution is to lie down, take some heavy muscle relaxants and pain killers, hope to hell there isn't an earth quake in this zone which would make it worse, and hope that it doesn't go to full blown muscle spasms. When that happens, the muscle spasms, praying for instant death fills the time until the spasms back off. Of course, that can be up to 48 hours, at which point, the pain has become so overwhelming that life has been reduced to existential bleakness, alleviated by massive doses of pain killers.

Oh yeah, it totally sucks big fuzzy donkey balls, lol. Laughing hurts like hell too. So does breathing. Forget getting up to move around or doing anything.

I hope you feel better soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you think a massage is in order, my advice would be look at your local colleges or universities and see if they offer a massage therapy course. Call them and see if you can get a student massage. They are usually five to ten dollars for an hour long massage.

Just as a side note? Happy endings are not offered in the West!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
Not for me BikeBum,,divorced 2 wives in my life ,,, and no more neck pains to report.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL thanks for all the suggestions everybody.

I think I like Bunny's and Woman's best ha ha ha.

-------
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chiropractor is a good bet, as seeing them regularly helps avoid pains like that. Depending on where you live, there's a medication in Canada called Robaxacet that works very well for stiff necks and there should be something similar in most civilized areas....with the exception of the USA and our archaic system of health care.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Chiropractor is a good bet, as seeing them regularly helps avoid pains like that. Depending on where you live, there's a medication in Canada called Robaxacet that works very well for stiff necks and there should be something similar in most civilized areas....with the exception of the USA and our archaic system of health care.

How long now?
Lurker
0 likes
How to cure a pain in the neck?

I've found a Glock nine mil works just fine...

I'd rather be a smart-ass than a dumb-ass!

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ling-Li
How to cure a pain in the neck?

I've found a Glock nine mil works just fine...

I'd rather be a smart-ass than a dumb-ass!

Ling

This always cures it for me.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only mild symptoms now after I followed some of the advice in this thread, thanks everyone for helping me avoid a chiropractor!

-------
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only mild symptoms now after I followed some of the advice in this thread, thanks everyone for helping me avoid a chiropractor!

-------
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If this happens again in the future, after heating and stretching muscles, mentholated gels help keep the pain from returning.
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Primal

Ask her to move out.