Hi

last reply
17 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am new to Lush Stories and I just wanted to introduce myself. I have taken the handle Moonbaby here on this website. I joined because I have enjoyed reading the stories that are featured when I search for something entertaining to read. I have been very curious about the people here and I know I can learn something new at the very least every day. I have not updated my profile with all my information yet because I am still trying to get acquainted with all the ways I can communicate with people through this site.

I have been deep into a Role playing communities for the last 13 years, through those I have been able to express my love for writing. I have also made a few long time friends and learned that I have interests in all kinds of things sexual. I do not know what my specific kinks are and I slowly find my way to the ones I do not care for at all by exploring. Many stories on the site have been interesting and intriguing and very well written. I just wanted to check it all out and learn new things and I hope everyone can handle the psychoness that is me. Thanks for being here!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Hi there, welcome to Lush!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you Shylass and BiMale73 for the warm welcome.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
welcome to lush! *waves*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Welcome to Lush, Moon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome new member. Hope you enjoy this site as much as we all do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to Lush Moonbaby.....I am sure you will fit right in and find some excellent friends as we all have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome, looking forward to possibly reading some of your work smile
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome Moonbaby. Glad you could join us. Your name echoes that of Frank Zappa's lovely daughter, MoonUnit who was once a baby of course. But seriously, we are all captivated by the beauty of the moon aren't we. Hope you enjoy the site like we do.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes

I hope you thoroughly enjoy your time here!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
Hello and welcome to Lush.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Welcome Moonbaby...and how interesting... there is a full moon tonight...
Lurker
0 likes
So is it good evening or good morning? Where in the world is everyone?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Morning at the moment!!! Montana United States. Yes yes, the full moon and the autumn equinox all together this weekend. I will be taking some photos and spending some much needed time out with the family and in our beautiful yard.
Lurker
0 likes
hi ... and welcome to lush smile