Have you ever had sex with a foreigner?

last reply
410 replies
39.8k views
3 watchers
13 likes

Yes aussie Chinese Spanish and dutch

Active Ink Slinger

David and I went to an Irish funeral of a friend of his. The guys brother came in from Ireland for a real Irish wake, with lots of drinks to celebrate his life. I ended up back in our hotel with his brother for a wild night of sex.

Active Ink Slinger

Yes, I've fucked quite a few people from other countries. There doesn't seem to be a major difference in the sex other than the accents and guys from certain areas tend to not be circumcised.

Active Ink Slinger

Yes, Finnish, American, Irish.

Rookie Scribe

Oh yes . I've traveled the world in my military years and as a field geologist .

Vietnamese, Thai , Cambodian , phillipino ,Aussie, kiwis , Indian , African ( masai , Zulu , watusi ), Egyptian , Moroccan,Italian , french , french Canadian , German , Scottish , English , German , Norwegian . One thing I've found with women from different cultures is that the customs may vary but we are all human and have same emotions of fear ,love ,hate , etc . I treat them all as equals something to feel is lacking in many of my fellow Americans .

colin123

Yes, I shagged a lovely German lady while on holiday once.

Active Ink Slinger

I think this one of the best questions I have ever had on Forum. The first part is easy. Yes! I have had sex with men from many different countries. Mostly with foreigners in Australia, but I have travelled a bit, so I have had a couple of liaisons on foreign soil.

The second part of the question is trickier. For the most part it was pretty much the same. But there have been a couple of unusual events. Including a guy who wouldn't let me go down on him. Another guy who would only have sex if he initiated it.

Advanced Wordsmith

Yes, I most probably have, because I have already fucked quite a few strangers.

But no, I can not really say that I feel a difference.

Active Ink Slinger

Brazilian and Chinese. The Brazilian was definitely much more aggressive in bed. Chinese more submissive.

I kissed some.foreign boys in my youth but never went further.

Active Ink Slinger

My first was Greek, my current is German. Almost 50 years between and the German is the best. 😋

Advanced Wordsmith

Yes, quite a few. Even had a world map to mark the countries. Not much difference as far as the foreign culture is concerned. (As my dad used to say: white, black, yellow, red or green - all are pink on the inside). But the sex with the japanese was weird: two different girls, both made noises like these squezzing toys for dogs....

Active Ink Slinger

She was a Liberal Democrat from Chicago. It doesn't get much more foreign! lol Oh, yeah we were married for 17 years.

Active Ink Slinger

I was in their country so I was the foreigner 😊

Active Ink Slinger

Yup, she was from Canada. That counts, doesn't it?

Voyeur @ f/64

So something created in a foreign land? Like whatever, just not from here where I am? I mean I got toys from all sorts of places. Some of them are very life-like. I mean creepy close. Does that count? These questions get me so confused.