405 replies
39.2k views
3 watchers
13 likes
0 likes

Yes aussie Chinese Spanish and dutch

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

David and I went to an Irish funeral of a friend of his. The guys brother came in from Ireland for a real Irish wake, with lots of drinks to celebrate his life. I ended up back in our hotel with his brother for a wild night of sex.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, I've fucked quite a few people from other countries. There doesn't seem to be a major difference in the sex other than the accents and guys from certain areas tend to not be circumcised.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, Finnish, American, Irish.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Oh yes . I've traveled the world in my military years and as a field geologist .

Vietnamese, Thai , Cambodian , phillipino ,Aussie, kiwis , Indian , African ( masai , Zulu , watusi ), Egyptian , Moroccan,Italian , french , french Canadian , German , Scottish , English , German , Norwegian . One thing I've found with women from different cultures is that the customs may vary but we are all human and have same emotions of fear ,love ,hate , etc . I treat them all as equals something to feel is lacking in many of my fellow Americans .

colin123
0 likes

Yes, I shagged a lovely German lady while on holiday once.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think this one of the best questions I have ever had on Forum. The first part is easy. Yes! I have had sex with men from many different countries. Mostly with foreigners in Australia, but I have travelled a bit, so I have had a couple of liaisons on foreign soil.

The second part of the question is trickier. For the most part it was pretty much the same. But there have been a couple of unusual events. Including a guy who wouldn't let me go down on him. Another guy who would only have sex if he initiated it.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes, I most probably have, because I have already fucked quite a few strangers.

But no, I can not really say that I feel a difference.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Brazilian and Chinese. The Brazilian was definitely much more aggressive in bed. Chinese more submissive.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I kissed some.foreign boys in my youth but never went further.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My first was Greek, my current is German. Almost 50 years between and the German is the best. 😋