Has anyone ever?

last reply
101 replies
18.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have done it at every job I have had. Mostly because of coworkers.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, several times. Working late and horny, both in my office and the bathroom. Yes--I could have been caught.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yep sure have. Once my girlfriend and I did an ex-boyfriend of mine on top of the pool table of his bar after he closed up. Did it once in the bathroom of another local bar on a really busy night also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once did it in my first class at school underneath my desk. I was about 4 years old and thought the teacher couldn't see until she said out loud for me to "put it away".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've played at work, I love how sexy i feel and how it makes the stress fade in the background. But I really love it when my partner is enjoying fun at work as well.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by curiousKen

kind of thought that was what Lust stories were about, helping others get aroused.
Lurker
0 likes
If I had a job it would be on my list of things to do
Lurker
0 likes
hi i like ur profile
0 likes
Er..... I kinda' thought masturbation was work...

That was the question, right?

Oh, masturbate at work?

Well, am I hourly or salary?
Is this a job benefit?
If I get hurt masturbating at work, with workman's compensation cover?
Is my job performance based on my masturbation skills?
Can I receive on the job training?

ECT or was it ETC?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
Er..... I kinda' thought masturbation was work...

That was the question, right?

Oh, masturbate at work?

Well, am I hourly or salary?
Is this a job benefit?
If I get hurt masturbating at work, with workman's compensation cover?
Is my job performance based on my masturbation skills?
Can I receive on the job training?

ECT or was it ETC?

LOL -
As for me - not recently - does about ten years ago still count?
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh...yes... certainly yes. Hell yes. Those overnight watches became rough at times. So I'd go into the back or the bathroom and 1, 2, 3. Done. But, it was nice ;)
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Masturbated at work before? What was the cause of it? Was it more exotic than if you were home alone?

Not a chance would you find me masturbating at work, in my office or in the washroom!

I value my career too much to jeopardize it for a orgasm ... jeeeezzzz

(I think there is a saying .... something about not shitting in your own backyard or something like that)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

Not a chance would you find me masturbating at work, in my office or in the washroom!

I value my career too much to jeopardize it for a orgasm ... jeeeezzzz

(I think there is a saying .... something about not shitting in your own backyard or something like that)

Don't get your honey where you get your money. That's the one.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by relaxandrelease

Don't get your honey where you get your money. That's the one.

thanks hun .... oh ... and where is it that YOU work?? *grin*
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, bathroom. The fear of getting caught its the best bit. Apart from my previous masturbation addiction. For some reason, its all the more 'fun'in the disabled toilet -two disabled stalls on every floor, but 6 normal gents ones. But they're straight ahead of the main bathroom corridor -there its just a door separating me from everyone seeing!