Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy 50th Birthday to our WellMadeMan

last reply
40 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Hope you have a very Happy 50th Birthday Babe!!!

and 50 of these...
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill

Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
man!!! dont change and stay young and hot!
Happy Birthday WWM. May you want to as long as you live and live as long as you want to.

Happy birthday Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your day was great! *whack*
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Cheers to wmm on the big Five Ohhh may you have 50 more years of bantering on Lush. (not sure if that is a good thing or not but sounded good as I was raising my glass)
Happy Birthday!
Happy BirthdayWMM .... cheers to you and the wonderful new year ahead of you!!!

Love,
Van
xo
Happy happy birthday, WMM.

Hope you enjoy your day!

HAPPY B-Day!!!!!!!
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HOPE IT WAS SOOOO WONDERFUL!
Wow, 50? You don't look a day older than 40 in those naked pictures you keep emailing to my work email address.

(stop sending them or I'll take out a restraining order )

Happy Birthday!

Here are some words of wisdom to live by Mister Authority Figurine Man darling;

Wikipenisdaftbanana.

Ok, so maybe not wise wise, but you are smiling and that is the beginning of all wisdom!!! Have a good one!!!!

Woman
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
happy birthday, dude.
A very happy birthday - and wishes for many more.
Congratulations on your birthday. I've only known you for a little while, but it seems like forever (Giggles). You made me break my curfew to come on Lush to wish you a great day, a wonderful year ahead. But most of all stay as sweet and honest as you have always being. Happy Birthday Welmademan. Lots of hugs and kisses
Happy Birthday ( BIG DOG) ,, Just remember ,, Don't act your age !!
Happy birthday Well Made Male!
Have a good one!!

It's not the miles, it's the wear and tear.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Happy Birthday "The Dude" WMM
Algol
You're only as old as you feel - so, treat yourself and go feel up an 18 year old!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
I ran into WMM at his birthday party, he looked VERY happy:

Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Is this Alpo ,, or Purina ??

Happy Birthday Old Boy LMFAO. hope ya had a good day.