last reply
19 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Whore
0 likes
Heya Lush!!

We have threads about mundane things that are sexy, masturbation...pretty much everything.

What I want to know is behavior. What turns you on? When he's in the car, when she brushes your fingertips? Eye contact?

Tell me tell me!!
Lurker
0 likes
A breath on my neck as he bends closer to kiss it (instant nipple hardening lol)...or a tussle on a couch that starts off playful and ends up sexual...there are loads but its a start
Forum Whore
0 likes
Thanks Lois!!!
Who's next?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aggressiveness, when she wants sex so bad she starts biting and clawing and squirming and riping clothes off.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Aggressiveness, when she wants sex so bad she starts biting and clawing and squirming and riping clothes off.

Yay rough sex!
Forum Whore
0 likes
When he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me on my forehead. It's so sweet, I melt immediately.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Heya Lush!!

We have threads about mundane things that are sexy, masturbation...pretty much everything.

What I want to know is behavior. What turns you on? When he's in the car, when she brushes your fingertips? Eye contact?

Tell me tell me!!

when he bites my ear lobe and runs his finger tips up and down my body
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say when she bites her glasses, eye glasses or sun glasses dont matter. For me that is just so so stimulating.
Lurker
0 likes
Open, honest, assertive. I like a woman who likes sex, isn't afraid to admit it, and tells me what she wants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
coming up behind me and whispering something in my ear, it doesn't have to be something sexy just anything would do. to feel the breath on my ear and the sound of his voice ... sends shivers down my spine. or hearing my name called in a sexy voice.

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes
When my man is so intent on talking about his day at work, and I'm so damn horney when he isn't interested in sexy talk.

How come it works differently for me when I'm talking about my day (an not feeling that horny) and not feeling horny. yet he can turn me on so fast it's like a light switch in me.
Lurker
0 likes
Reading erotic fiction (my own work or others) out to my partner, feeling my own arousal rising as I read, watching him to see his reaction...... Also the very sweet and individual way he brushes my lips with his finger tips before kissing me long and deep.....am moist at the very thought ;)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watching her slowly, gracefully, walk across the floor, swinging those hips, unaware of my gaze.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I am spacing and get arms wrapped around me from behind, then turned and taking my hand placing it over their heart, saying "Yours" , followed by a slow kiss. And straddling. That's just hott shit.
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Lurker
0 likes
Watching how my S.O. acts after she has been to the beauty shop ,,or when she does her nails,,,or when she just cant go to sleep.,,this is sexy at my house.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being watched without them knowing you know they are watching you. Or watching someone and just catching their eye and looking away quick, walking in on them when they are in the shower and don't expect it.
Lurker
0 likes
I remember a male friend talking to me once while it was very windy. My eyes started to water and I had a tear drop just under my eye. He reached out and touched it and said "awe you've got a tear drop on you".

OMG that was so sexy to me, and he still is someone elses Husband darn it.