10.5k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow hate to waste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spit, the texture and taste makes me gag, i just can't swallow however hard i try.
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow,Spitters are Quitters,besides that I love the taste
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Personally I swallow all that I can and as often as I can. In some of my scenes there are times that I am made to spit, not to my liking but it has to do with the effect of the scene.
Lurker
0 likes
Always swallow!
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow I enjoy the taste
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Once it's in my mouth, I usually swallow. It's just so much less messy that way. And I like the taste.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Swallow, My reward for a job well done!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on how much I like you
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
Definitely swallow. My mouth and tongue did all the work to get it there so I deserve the reward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Down it goes,
Swallow I love seeing his face just as he erupts giving me my reward
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
swallow for sure!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends a LOT on what's in my mouth.
Food, drinks, semen: Swallow
Stray hair, an assassin's poison, coffee after being told a surprising fact: Spit
My tongue: Undecided. Some people swallow theirs, but it seems just dandy where it is
Once there was a man with a little too much time on his hands...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallow. I like the cum and it's less messy.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely swallow unless my partner would rather bath me in it, love the taste and texture of it.
Lost in my own mystique
1 like
Swallow unless someone is wanting a snowball.
0 likes
Swallow and the reason is because I want to.

But then again LaPlegua said shut up and swallow
colin123
0 likes
My wife swallows
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow,I'm fond of the taste of Cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Almost always swallow. It is a very natural thing to do. And it certainly saves on the cleanup.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

I see a few women replying that they spit, but none of us guys! I swallow! I love the taste, I love the texture.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I have been preparing myself to swallow when my opportunity cums up. When I stroke off into my hand I lick it up, live the salty taste, the texture and mouth feel. Love sucking it out of my wife and licking it off her breasts. Can’t wait for her to watch me swallow my first load from the source.