Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do people find piercings a turn off or turn On?

last reply
28 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was wondering what people thought of piercings as. I've had people freaked out because I have my ears pierced several times. I have my left ear pierced 5 times. only one is the normal 18 gauge, 3 are 14 gauge and ones 16 gauge. While I have two in my left. both are 14 gauge and one of them is thru my actual ear. Just wanted to know peoples opinions.
Lurker
0 likes
It honestly depends on the type of piercings and the person, some just do not seem attractive wearing them.

But people with BIG holes in their earlobes and call it a piercing... it's not attractive to me at all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree....big holes in your earlobes is not attractive at all! Piercings are getting out of control!
Lurker
0 likes
I do find them a turn on my fiancee has several of them on her and they are pretty damn hot looking on her
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like 'em!

honestly ... was appalled when my daughter had her belly button pierced (without my consent). Then, her nipple. *sniff* .... Then, omg ... she has enlarged her beautiful perfectly shaped ears - the lobes - the soft little part that a mum loves to nibble - into these HUGE holes ... for WHAT??? why???

I don't like 'em .... I really don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
I don't like 'em!

honestly ... was appalled when my daughter had her belly button pierced (without my consent). Then, her nipple. *sniff* .... Then, omg ... she has enlarged her beautiful perfectly shaped ears - the lobes - the soft little part that a mum loves to nibble - into these HUGE holes ... for WHAT??? why???

I agree! why?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by VanGogh
I don't like 'em!

I agree! why?

I agree, too.

Those holes in the ears are not at all attractive to me, eew.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other than the usual ear piercings, I hate piercings and hope that my daughter does NOT follow in VanGogh's daughter's path. Eeeeww!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tasteful, turn on.

If it is the only thing I can look at on a person? Turn off.

I do not really understand the concept of what my father calls "metal head". He so has a way with words!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I used to have 2 ear rings in my left ear lobe. Took them out 6 years ago. Guess I got them to be a rebellious little bugger but nowadays piercings and tattoos are merely fashion statements without any shred of rebellion left to it.
When I see heavily tattood/pierced people I always wonder how they will look like when they're 60.
My personal preference of others would prolly be in moderation.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
It honestly depends on the type of piercings and the person, some just do not seem attractive wearing them.

But people with BIG holes in their earlobes and call it a piercing... it's not attractive to me at all!

From my subjective perspective, I agree with you that it depends on the type of piercings. I find nipple rings erotic. The right navel ring sparks interest. Ear rings are almost pedestrian (my new fav word used to show that thinking with your dick doesn't make you stupid.)

Anyway, there I go thinking with my dick again.

BACK ON TOPIC: I have to wonder about some piercings such as piercing the penis or labia. There are serious considerations one would have to consider such as:

a. What if your penis ring came off during an uncontrollable bout of passion and was lost somewhere in her vagina? Could happen. How would you find it if you tongue wasn't long enough?

b. Your lover, it doesn't have to be a man, snags her/his tongue on a defective labia ring when all they wanted to do was find that thang hiding under the hood. That might be the last time you get any cunnilingus bitch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like many have already said, it depends on the person and the type of piercing. I have my nose pierced. but its a simple itty bitty stud. Its not the loop or a big gody thing.

I disagree with the the HUGE holes that you could stick a finger through or even a pencil. those are just rediculous. If its like one step bigger than a normal earing i think its alright. but it really depends.
Lurker
0 likes
piercings ...YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm *shiver*....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if done in moderation im kool with it. but when i see a person with more piercings in their face than the law should allow (figure of speech) and a multi colored mohawk to boot. arrggggggh. maybe im just too old school.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hate facial piercings period on anyone. Anywhere else have at it as long as it doesn't make you look mutilated. I have three pierced earring holes in each ear lobe and then I was done with piercings. Did it long before it was popular in the 70's when I was a naughty teenager! Now I think I might be ready for that mid life crisis orchid tattoo on my hip!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
update - my daughter arrived home today and smiled at me with her newest piercing ...

a "smiley" ......

what do you think I did? what do you think I thought .... groan!

0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
I don't like 'em!

Aw. At least most of her piercings can be taken out and will heal once she's over that whole phase. They could've been tattoos!
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
update - my daughter arrived home today and smiled at me with her newest piercing ...

a "smiley" ......

I've never heard of that one before. Looks like it would've hurt!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

a "smiley" ......

I think you got to thinking about how those beautiful teeth will get chipped and cracked!!!! Oh dear!!! The dentist bill!!!!

Pssst- what is the number of your dentist?
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the piercings you don't see when you look at a person.
Nipple, belly button, clit, frenum.
Those are hot!
If you don't know what "frenum" piercings are, Google that shit!
It's amazing, and I can't imagine how awesome it would be to have sex with someone who has it done!
Finding out how awesome it would be, is totally on my list of thing to do before i die! lol.

-Star
Lurker
0 likes
I'd love to have my tounge pierced, but I don't do well with pain. :-)

Although, I guess it depends on the person and the situation... but, I'm not turned on if people have a lot of piercings.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the piercings you don't see when you look at a person.

I agree. They're like tan lines. When you see it, your brain tells you you're seeing something naughty and secret, and that's a turn on for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course, the piercing question pales in comparison to that of Genital Beading.

Don't look if you are faint of heart, and no, I do not endorse any of this stuff. I just know about a lot of weird stuff.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Of course, the piercing question pales in comparison to that of Genital Beading.

Don't look if you are faint of heart, and no, I do not endorse any of this stuff. I just know about a lot of weird stuff.

Hell no, the snip was enough for me, sorry cant do piercings apart from ears, and they'v got to be normal, no big holes.
Lurker
0 likes
The guy im flirting with at the mo has looads of piercings, eyebrow, nose, nipple, ears and his penis!! He's assured me thats its never ripped or anything before and I'm actually really curious about what it wil be like!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
meh...I don't have any piercings nor tats.

Doesn't bother me what people do to their bodies. It should be a free world, imo.

I do like tan lines, belly buttons pierced...and the occasional clit hood piercing (on certain ladies).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right, so, your all gonna laugh at this (Dontholien giggles nervously)......

Iv had my tongue, lip, both nipples, my belly button 4 times (once normal and then i had it pierced downward and two above at an angle so it was a "Y" shape), my ears pierced numerous times and my lobes streched, my lower ones were 10mm and my second one was 6mm and i also had a nape piercing and a sternum piercing (google them!!)

I had all these done a a teen after my first heartbreak, guess i was just being rebellious. I now only have my lip which is a teeny tiny little stud, a standard pair of ear piercings and my nape (its like my little secret lol).
All my other piercings healed completley and my streched lobes shrunk back to normal, the only scars im left with is a small one on the underside of my tongue and some on my belly button but id have to point them out for them to be noticed.

I am not ashamed of any of it and i still do appreciate and admire a good piercing on someone but as a mum of one and one on the way and a stepmum of one i dont quite feel it suits me. Also because im a baker it wouldnt be practical to have lots of piercings because id be constantly takin em out.

Piercings on a guy dont bother me either way
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dontholien
Right, so, your all gonna laugh at this (Dontholien giggles nervously)......

Iv had my tongue, lip, both nipples, my belly button 4 times (once normal and then i had it pierced downward and two above at an angle so it was a "Y" shape), my ears pierced numerous times and my lobes streched, my lower ones were 10mm and my second one was 6mm and i also had a nape piercing and a sternum piercing (google them!!)

I had all these done a a teen after my first heartbreak, guess i was just being rebellious. I now only have my lip which is a teeny tiny little stud, a standard pair of ear piercings and my nape (its like my little secret lol).
All my other piercings healed completley and my streched lobes shrunk back to normal, the only scars im left with is a small one on the underside of my tongue and some on my belly button but id have to point them out for them to be noticed.

I am not ashamed of any of it and i still do appreciate and admire a good piercing on someone but as a mum of one and one on the way and a stepmum of one i dont quite feel it suits me. Also because im a baker it wouldnt be practical to have lots of piercings because id be constantly takin em out.

Piercings on a guy dont bother me either way

I've always wondered if women who have their belly button pierced need to take out the jewellery when they're pregnant... so, did you still have the belly piercings when you were pregnant with your first, and how was it, as your belly got bigger?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didnt have them in then but i know you can buy special maternity navel piercing jewellery. Its just a longer flexiable bar made from a plastic material called PTFE. You can buy big pieces of it and cut it to the right size then thread the balls on as normal. Most women just give up on em tho and get it redone afterwards
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends. Like I don't think excessive piercings on girls are cute. Naval piercings can be cute though. But anything pierced in the private area is a big cuckoo factor for me.