15 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
School Outlaws "Sexual Bending"

Educators issue rules covering grinding, other dance offenses

JANUARY 26--Like many educators nationwide, administrators at a Wisconsin high school are aiming to curb risque moves at an upcoming school dance. To assure that Union Grove High School students do not get too footloose, school brass have issued official dance rules for the January 30 winter formal. As seen below, the rules outlaw "sexual bending" and the touching of breasts, buttocks, or genitals. Leg straddling is also verboten. Additionally, students are on notice that "Both feet must remain on the dance floor at all times." Which appears to rule out performances of the Charleston, Electric Slide, and Cha-Cha. The dance "will be videotaped to insure the safety of all students attending," the rules note, though Union Grove administrators could presumably review the film for provocative moves that were initially missed by monitors.

Lurker
0 likes
Let me guess, a girl got pregnant and said it happened while she was dancing at her high school dance...
Lurker
0 likes
I guess the Hokey Pokey is out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'd refuse to go! they won't allow two of my favorite dances! electric slide and cha-cha slide!? WTF!?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can do a mean Robot...

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess they would not tango, salsa or do the bachata Dancing..

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
oh no Miss, "I never touched them, the buttons on Mami`s blouse burst open and they poped out by themselves, when she bent over"!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
oh look, No bands
Lurker
0 likes
You obviously never went to Catholic school! Whenever the nuns thought boys and girls were dancing too close, the nuns would say "leave room for the holy spirit!"
Lurker
0 likes
lol thats funny at my school EVERYONE has to take a breathalizer before entering im pretty sure my math teacher son (who is about 5) wqould have to take one too if it was daddy brings son to a high school dance day
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elenai1230
lol thats funny at my school EVERYONE has to take a breathalizer before entering im pretty sure my math teacher son (who is about 5) wqould have to take one too if it was daddy brings son to a high school dance day

What school do you go to that does this at 19?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I can see what the school is trying to do, however they have failed miserably by the looks of things. I have chaperoned a dance or two myself and, despite my 'open mind' I got to tell you, I've seen tamer orgies!!!

They would have more success with keeping a strict dress code and then having the chaperones mingle on the floor. Not all 'kids' are wanna-be pole dancers (not that there's anything wrong with pole dancers).
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
I can understand the dress code and dancing rules. I've seen some teens dance that should be in a bar on skid row. What a shame they have to do this. I wouldn't want my daughter humping some guys leg like a dog in heat at a school dance. Or anywhere for that matter. Isn't it sad that young girls have no more respect for themselves than to dance while bent over with their ass in the air so some guy can dry hump them from behind? It's even more sad that the school has to make up these rules.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a shame whenever anyone else subjects another person to their own version of right and wrong.. big deal.. they couldn't dance sexy.. those few students that they wanted to control are also the same students who will be doing much more later in the backseat of a car or wherever the parents aren't at home.. the poor kids who just wanted to dance with their bf's and gf's got hosed once again by people who chose to paint everyone with the same brush.. what could be better than dancing with your sweetheart to the Righteous Bros. "You've Lost That Loving Feeling"... that's a song that has to be danced close.. let's worry about war.. hunger.. taxes.. and the planet..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigRod
It's a shame whenever anyone else subjects another person to their own version of right and wrong.. big deal.. they couldn't dance sexy.. those few students that they wanted to control are also the same students who will be doing much more later in the backseat of a car or wherever the parents aren't at home.. the poor kids who just wanted to dance with their bf's and gf's got hosed once again by people who chose to paint everyone with the same brush.. what could be better than dancing with your sweetheart to the Righteous Bros. "You've Lost That Loving Feeling"... that's a song that has to be danced close.. let's worry about war.. hunger.. taxes.. and the planet..

I think you missed the point. They didn't say that they couldn't dance. Just that they couldn't dry fuck on the dance floor at a high school prom. I think they're trying for a little decorum at the dance. Usually high school is for children under 18 years old.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by BigRod

I think you missed the point. They didn't say that they couldn't dance. Just that they couldn't dry fuck on the dance floor at a high school prom. I think they're trying for a little decorum at the dance. Usually high school is for children under 18 years old.

hahaha... no.. I didn't miss the point at all.. what I said was that it was an over-reaction to the few that ruined it for the majority.. without entering into a full debate on the subject it is my belief that common sense applied by qualified adults will usually address the problem.. keeping the kids interested in school activities is the goal..