Crush Much?

last reply
42 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Who is your crush? Whether it be a fellow Lush member or the person next door? Dish it!

Mine? Currently, it is my Summer Statistics Professor. I cannot take my eyes from him during lecture, but I am not complaining lol! Naughty thoughts? Maybe ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a couple crushes here...they havent a clue...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I have a crush on here!

You know who you are!!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
my wife, obviously. beyond that, probably about a dozen or so people, some in RL some here - i am fairly certain that they all know who they are without naming names. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
lol nope! smile

and here I thought it was ME Mazz...
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by trinket
and here I thought it was ME Mazz...

Aaaw, Trinky, you always have a special place in my heart!
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely have a crush on a Lushy right now! I'm pretty sure he knows it, I can be fairly obvious...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More than a couple recently. And I love it. Makes me feel so alive & inspired ;)
"Nothing is villainous if it causes an erection"
-Marquis de Sade
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Aaaw, Trinky, you always have a special place in my heart!

You'll always have a special place in my Haiku Mazzy
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I think it's clear who my "crush" is.
Lurker
0 likes
i have a few lush crushes and they know who they are but one is very special to me and she also knows who she is. love you all.
Lurker
0 likes
Lush crushes, I have a few,
More than one, a lot more than two,
But just remember, of the few,
I only love You.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is one woman I have a crush on. She is in Lush and has no idea.
Lurker
0 likes
yes! in life and here!
0 likes
A couple co-workers. Very different from each other both physically and personality-wise but both appealing in their way. No Lush crushes, though.
Lurker
0 likes
I think we all have crushes on sites. Just don't take it to love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is a special lady from my literature class. She has the most gorgeous smile and thick mane *sigh
Lurker
0 likes
ya ... hav many ... here too smile
Lurker
0 likes
Only a Lush crush at the moment, and he knows it! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
lush crush

i love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lush crush alert! But he might go ballistic on me if he finds out. lol
So let's not spoil the fun smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The woman I have a crush on now knows how I feel. I love the way she uses me.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes

Sooooooooo sexy.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No crushes in RL right now. Thank gosh. Last serious crush I had was on a guy-- just. I try not to think about it.

Hm. As for celebrity crushes... Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway, and Robert Downey Jr. And oh gosh, Jared Padalecki. He's just so big. And he has dimples. It's a major turn-on.

As for fellow Lushies...hm. Maybe one person? Don't know. As of right now I'm just a little intrigued, but it hasn't become a full blown crush or anything. I don't even think it can. *shrugs*
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Well, there's my lady of course in real life. A random thought popped into my head the other day, but I think I was misreading things per usual. lol

Celebrities: Kat Dennings! One day, you will be mine! And Envyus Deviant. Maybe not *technically* considered a "celebrity", but she's a professional cosplay model. And wicked hot. ;P

As for here? Let's just say there are a couple who, were I single, I wouldn't mind taking to dinner and a Con. :P lol One in particular who I would love to. But she knows who she is.
Lurker
0 likes
Both here and in real life, OF COURSE! Crushes are the fuel that fantasies are made of!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lush crush? Oh my goodness, I've had many over the years but these days I only have one BIG one and as luck would have it, it turned out to be much more than just a crush in RL