last reply
200 replies
16.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by LucaByDesign

Thanks, Grace. Yes, my one memory of Alan Price is the Dancing Bear song. Now I will be checking his stuff out. I was very impressed with the footage you linked to.

Georgie Fame is another name that had slipped off the edge of my world. But I was just a lad when these guys had their moment in the sun, while you would have been a teenager.

I had blissfully forgotten "Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear". The worst of a bad bunch.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Ungovernable
0 likes

A favorite seasonal cover.
Lurker
0 likes

Actually, the best version of this song, was the version that my husband sang to me on our wedding day. Alas, there is not a YouTube video available of that rendition.

As to the one above me, while it is an eerily good version, you can't beat the original version by Simon and Garfunkel, in my opinion
0 likes
Brenda Holliway Co-wrote and recorded this with motown I go back and forth as to which I like bettter.
0 likes

Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes 2009

Original: If Tomorrow Never Comes by G. Brooks · 1989
0 likes
I think Alex would have done well in musical theatre.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes

when the rain washes you clean, you'll know...you'll know...you will know.

now here i go again
i see the crystal visions
i keep my visions to myself
it's only me who wants to wrap around your dreams...

infinity song; SUCH a dope group! check them out on spotify??

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes

Nearly as good as the Small Faces original (Below)
0 likes
Listen to the presenter talking at the end of the performance when he credits the band. Just shows how much the English accent on tv has changed since 1967 — how his voice tails off at the end when he says "organist. To me it always sounds like he about to say "wanker" under his breath. Poor old Ian McLagan"

Lurker
0 likes

i stumbled across this one recently, thought "man that's a good killers song," found out it was a bright eyes cover, got angry because i hate bright eyes, was surprised when i looked up the bright eyes version and really liked it.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I don't know how to post images or video out here but I'd go for Johnny Cash-Hurt.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
0 likes
Quote by Twisted_Skald
I don't know how to post images or video out here but I'd go for Johnny Cash-Hurt.

Yep. That's pretty much spot on...
0 likes
I'm not familiar with the original, but this song sure sounds great in the capable voice of Floor Jansen.

Floor has now joined the elite list of singers who I would happily listen to singing their grocery list, let alone a great song like this.
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Love the original, but this cover of Ed Sheeran's "Shape Of You" by Walk Off The Earth has the edge, imo.

These guys are phenomenal multi-instrumentalists, and using this random collection of instruments/objects shows off their incredible talents. Highlights for me:

1) The way they seamlessly segue into TLC's "No Scrubs" and Blackstreet/Dre's "No Diggity", then back again.
2) That cymbal hit by Gianni's nephew near the end!
3) The obvious fun they have making music.

Blessed to have seen them live before Mike "Beard Guy" Taylor died. So talented.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 108 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes
I have vague memories of hearing the original electro pop version of Blue by EIFFEL 65 in the late 90s/early 2000s, possibly in Munich, but I think it works much better as a symphonic death metal song by this Italian band, Fleshgod Apocalypse:

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!