Login

ADVANCEMENT AT WORK

last reply
30 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
If you were offered a promotion at work in exchange for sex would you accept?
Lurker
0 likes
I would yes
0 likes
would you still say yes if it was a member of the same sex as yourself?
0 likes
If I need to screw someone to get a promotion, that means I'm not really up to the job. So, no.
0 likes
Quote by girlhoneyforyou25
would you still say yes if it was a member of the same sex as yourself?

I know this was directed to someone else, but that wouldn't be a consideration for me. I'm bi, after all. It's the principle that I posted above that matters.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the promotion and salary and benefit package. I’m so over this working hard with integrity thing. If I could, I’d fuck my way to the top. But this is the older, wiser, jaded, less idealistic Ping speaking. Young Ping says no way, Jose. Older Ping says, “Bring it on!” I want to be promoted orally, anally, vaginally, handily, any way, and annually! And I want four weeks vacation - minimum! FFS!
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
If I need to screw someone to get a promotion, that means I'm not really up to the job. So, no.

Not necessarily. If a lesser person is willing to screw for the promotion and you won't you are not playing on a level playing field. If you won't do it on principle that is one thing, but don't put yourself down.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Ping
Older Ping says, “Bring it on!” I want to be promoted orally, anally, vaginally, handily, any way, and annually! And I want four weeks vacation - minimum! FFS!

This fellow gets it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Quote by GraceW

Not necessarily. If a lesser person is willing to screw for the promotion and you won't you are not playing on a level playing field. If you won't do it on principle that is one thing, but don't put yourself down.

It's not really an issue anyhow. I'm not that far from the top and not really qualified for any positions above me unless they decide to move IT from middle management to a director-level position. Right now, I report to the director of finance officially but also work with the VP/GM of our division a lot. Though, to be honest, the VP is single and has kind of a nice body so ...

Nah. We're good co-workers and even friends to a degree due to some common personal stuff and I like that way.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
fuck that. no way.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

This. Besides, I already work 12 hours a day. Next job up requires that plus every weekend. At my age I’m happy where I’m at.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I kind of feel like i get fucked all the time anyway. So i probably agreed to this by default.
Cat lover =^..^=
0 likes
No, I would never do it.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
A lot of these questions are so easy to answer. No.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Interesting question in my case... I'm second from the top position in my company and my boyfriend is CEO, so I screw him all the time and still don't get promoted! lol
Lurker
0 likes
No, I would not. There would be no reason to. I was near the top with my past job, and I was happy where I was quite happy with the position I was in.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Interesting question in my case... I'm second from the top position in my company and my boyfriend is CEO, so I screw him all the time and still don't get promoted! lol

But he hasn't fired you yet, either.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by sweet_Reese

But he hasn't fired you yet, either.

He wouldn't DARE! My father owns the company!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's a big 'No' for me. Also, I report all those who take these kind of 'favours' to promote someone and my higher management chucks them out without delay.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
No, I wouldn't. I've had office sex before and loved it but never had sex for a promotion. Anyone, male or female, offering you a promotion for sex can't be trusted to fulfill his or her promise simply because it is against the law.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
maybe...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, Notta, wont happen
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Our family has operated a horse training farm for about 50 years. I'm the boss, so no.

My chosen discipline ist Anthropology, so no that ist not happening there as well.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

I'd fuck you for a promotion

I'm my own boss and I fuck me like every day …but I haven't given myself a promotion hm