Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

7 days with a stranger on an island... what will you do?

last reply
37 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1st day : fight
2nd day: talk
3rd day : friends
4th day : lust
5th day: sex
6th day: feeling awkward but end up making love
7th day : confused what to do?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
Find food, water & shelter.
0 likes
if I was single

sex

sex

sex

I love sun sand and a good romp in the water
Lurker
0 likes
if the stranger was adriana, it would probably be easier to list the things we wouldn't want to do
Lurker
0 likes
*laughs* I can think of a few things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make sure they didn't steal Wilson!!!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
look for water and food, make shelter and fire and party !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hug lots...to keep warm obviously ;).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Only 7 days? Yeah, my priority list for survival trumps everything else.
Lurker
0 likes
Have an adventure!! And survive.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd just 'ang around. Probably be quite awkward at first, but then I'd speak. Likely talk about the weather, then the bizarreness of the situation. I doubt sex would happen. Who knows what would happen, but I know I'd be all quest-y and look for ways of making fire and all that hunter gatherer shit. You know, as you do.
Head Nurse
0 likes
How big an island? Do I know I'm getting picked up again in 7 days?

Is it in the sun or cold? Not enough information on the island and certainly not enough on the stranger to make that call.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would depend on who it was.....und what he was like.....
Lurker
0 likes
If I ran out of food...... eat them!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleLuce
If I ran out of food...... eat them!

I am going to assume it is a tropical island and the stranger is a women that loves to fuck, I would work the 1st day getting supplies, water, shelter, etc. Then I would get down to some serious sex. I mean I would try to cram as much sex into the day and night until I get picked up on the seventh day.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I was stuck with Tom Hanks from "Castaway" then I'd like to leave the island as soon as possible.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Quote by BelleduJour

Only 7 days? Yeah, my priority list for survival trumps everything else.

I thought it was a good idea! Filthy, dirty kinky sex isn't gonna keep you alive now, is it? Take care of the survival first and rescue will be the last thing on your mind ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I presume this is an uninhabited tropical island not some icy part of the Northern or Southern hemisphere? If so then finding water would be the main priority as nothing else would matter for just 7 days - apart from hopefully holding decent conversations as I would not presume my companion to be necessarily of the opposite sex or/and cooperative.

As a footnote to this there is a long running radio programme on BBC radio that sets a scenario each week where a famous person has to select 8 or so records to play whilst on a desert island called Desert Island Discs although I suppose to be up to date with modern thingy techno babble it should be called Desert Island NP3 which doesn't have the One same alliterative tone to it.

However one of my selections would be We Gotta Get Out Of This Place by the Animals.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by titaniumcufflinks
If I was stuck with Tom Hanks from "Castaway" then I'd like to leave the island as soon as possible. Funny!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
build shelter, find food/water, then fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I thought it was a good idea! Filthy, dirty kinky sex isn't gonna keep you alive now, is it? Take care of the survival first and rescue will be the last thing on your mind ;)

Now that is a post I like!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Befriend on the first day and make sure I find a food source so said stranger won't have the urge to butcher me in my sleep and eat my flesh.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Not the sort of eating anyone's thinking about, Nicki.

First thing's first, have a look around to make sure there's not a Hyatt around the corner. Then/otherwise, see above.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
Not the sort of eating anyone's thinking about, Nicki.

First thing's first, have a look around to make sure there's not a Hyatt around the corner. Then/otherwise, see above.

I didn't think about finding a hotel. Can you imagine you are having your Tom Hanks Cast Away adventure complete with the ball and all along there was a luxury resort on the other side of the island? I would hate myself forever.
Troublemaker
0 likes
may as well bonk them on the head right away...that way if supplies are scarce you have just doubled your chances of survival...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NickiC

I didn't think about finding a hotel. Can you imagine you are having your Tom Hanks Cast Away adventure complete with the ball and all along there was a luxury resort on the other side of the island? I would hate myself forever.

There is.... lol

I sailed to the island where they did most of the shooting and it is one of the larger islands of fiji. there is a village over the back of the setting, as well as a resort of sorts not far from his bay.

I would want to choose whom the stranger is,then the rest is up to a need to know only bases
Lurker
0 likes
Go exploring!

Lurker
0 likes
Water, food then shelter in that order. Life expectancy without water - 3 days.bjyUqkVlhjYKtS8N