Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you buy your girlfriend/wife a sex toy?

last reply
237 replies
22.9k views
4 watchers
23 likes
0 likes

We use toys often. They’re fun and can add to the excitement.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Does buying your administrative assistant some count. Asking for a friend.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I once bought one for my girlfriend. I don't remember the name of the site, something to do with eden. Never mind. Anyway, we bought it, we tried it. All in all not bad for a change, but we were not into it for a long time

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Well, that's certainly an interesting question. As a guy, I think it really depends on the individual relationship and the dynamics between the couple. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem buying a sex toy for my girlfriend https://qceleb.com/ or wife if I knew it was something she wanted and it would bring her pleasure. It's important to have open communication and make sure both partners are comfortable with it. That being said, it's not for everyone, and some people might feel uncomfortable or not want to go down that route. Ultimately, it's up to the couple to decide what works for them. And to the ladies out there, if you have any thoughts or opinions on the matter, please feel free to chime in as well!

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by handyfragges
Personally, I wouldn't have a problem buying a sex toy for my girlfriend or wife if I knew it was something she wanted and it would bring her pleasure.

Pretty much this. If she asked, I would happily do it. Not really my wife's style, though. Even when she was younger, she was not an especially sexually engaged person. Love her dearly but it wasn't wild antics under the sheets that got us there, to be sure.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Of course. I love watch her with them and I'm not home all the time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would very much appreciate such gift, but to be honest I would like to be asked what I prefer. I learnt from my own shopping that not everything suits everyone, so I'm quite picky when it comes to sex toys.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My current partner wouldn't appreciate it but my ex loved a toy or three 😁. I remember buying her a black leather dildo with lashes attached when we were in Amsterdam which we had a lot of fun with 🤓.

1 like

Um hello ya want to buy me a toy the nun allows you to use it on her!

0 likes

Without a question Yes! I have bought my wife many toys. I think you just have to be in tune with what your partner wants.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My Girlfriend is on her second one, the first broke after about a year. We went back to the store where we bought the first one, as she wanted the same model, she's a girl who doesn't like change.

They had the same shape and it came with free wipes and lube, just one problem. If you could call it a problem, It was rechargeable. My first thought was and I didn't keep to myself, "you'll save a fortune on batteries". I swear she went bright red and could of killed me. We, I purchased it for about twice the price of her first one.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Lovable_Rogue

My Girlfriend is on her second one, the first broke after about a year. We went back to the store where we bought the first one, as she wanted the same model, she's a girl who doesn't like change.

They had the same shape and it came with free wipes and lube, just one problem. If you could call it a problem, It was rechargeable. My first thought was and I didn't keep to myself, "you'll save a fortune on batteries". I swear she went bright red and could of killed me. We, I purchased it for about twice the price of her first one.

🤣so typical for a man to say those kind of things out loud no matter the situation. I had a really good laugh! I have a similar toy snd I agree with you.... rechargeable is the best option.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

sure why not. Would could use it together then too

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Did once at her request and she used it on the way home! Which was frustrating because I was driving,and then promptly refused to use it again,still got it many years later.

colin123
0 likes

I often buy sex toys for my wife, she now has a nice collection. Her favourite is her satisfyer pro 2, she just loves it, has anyone else had one of these ? See a lot more on my media.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

I sent her the money to buy two. She has enjoyed them now for a few years.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've bought a few for my wife through Adam and Eve website. They always have promos where you get a few free items.

She loves when I get her off with her "favorite thingy" as she calls it!! She grabs the sheets and thrash as she orgasms.

Unfortunately she won't use any herself or with me, I've tried to get her to hold her favorite while I'm fucking her in missionary or just playing with her body so we can cum together!!! I've managed to multitask and it was amazing trying to stay inside her when she was getting off and made sure to tell her so afterwards while falling asleep naked afterwards.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes I would and have bought her toys for our pressure in the bedroom

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes! Do not be afraid. I do it all of the time. She loves it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Many times in the past. I am a frequent flyer and continue to participate.

colin123
0 likes

I have purchased many for my wife, come to my profile and media and check it out.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I once gave a friend a small vibrator. Years later she told me she still had it 😊