Why Women Lack Interest In Sex?

last reply
69 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW, a couple of comments here. Where the blank are you looking for and finding these mythical women who lack interest in SEX? A convent?

Someone else said communication is key, well I think it's more that men need to listen more, and don't ignore listening to body language, it's quieter but just as important.

And guys, don't think you should always be the dominant one, lots of us like being in charge. That doesn't mean we never want you to be dominant, just that turn about is fair play.

Oh yeah, and beer breath is the worst. Deodorant is for both sexes, as is showering.

My number one thing to say is maybe they haven't met the right woman, yet.

the very bi, amy
kisses, amy
Story Verifier
0 likes
Why women lack interest in sex? Maybe because they haven't got the right partner? I have a sex addiction
Lurker
0 likes
It's definitely not like that. I feel like women want sex every bit as much as a guy does. You should hear some of our "locker room talk"...

I also think we don't often go about it the same way as guys do. I guess we have different buttons in the whole game of attraction. I think you just need to find those buttons. Be a gentleman, be confident and firm. Don't chase people and fly too fast, but instead be someone that attracts them to you. In the bed, I think you'll find women to be pretty darn interested.
Lurker
0 likes
since when?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omg, I haven't seen any such women. Poor you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
medication has a big part in that. once my wife went on antidepressants her sex drive suffered now that shes on meds. for r.a climaxing is a big prob. & i feel for her no climax then whats the point?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel incredibly sorry for those other women who either never have been very interested in sex, or for some reason lose their sex drive. When I used to travel for business I would quite often meet their husbands... The women who puzzle me the most are those who dress to kill and who seem to come on as very sexy and seductive, then when someone responds feel offended. I am grateful I have a libido that has never yet shut down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably because no one bothered to go down on them 'Properly' in the first place.

Also read 'When He Went Down On You'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because a lot of men are not good at knowing how to turn women on properly.