Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who is your email provider? (Just for curiosity's sake)

last reply
47 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Who is your primary email provider?

40 votes
Gmail (33 votes) 83%
Hotmail/MSN/Outlook (6 votes) 15%
Yahoo (13 votes) 33%
AOL (2 votes) 5%
Comcast (2 votes) 5%
Verison (0 votes) 0%
I use my own domain. (0 votes) 0%
Other (please specify) (3 votes) 8%
What the hell is email? (0 votes) 0%
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I migrated from Hotmail to Gmail a couple of years ago, and I've never looked back. I use the label system and priority settings all the time and I think they're great.

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering what email providers the rest of Lush use.

Note: I know some people will have more than one email address, this is just in relation to your primary account (most frequently used).

Please do not post your actual email addresses if you do not want everyone to see them.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I have Hotmail, Mac and accounts...

Hotmail, I've had since the '90s and I will keep it...

My mac account is convenient but I don't use it that much

I love my account and it works SO well on my iPhone and obviously ties in nicely with all of the other google features like Gdrive, googlechat and soforth... So, yeah, I agree with you, Liz, Gmail for me!!
Lurker
0 likes
i have and .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have many e-mail accts that I use for specific things. But my main E-mail is a acct. But for work I have a Hotmail acct. For Lush like pursuits I have a Yahoo and a Hotmail acct. BTW, YAHOO SUCKS! Just Saying! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Gmail
Lurker
0 likes
My main account is with my ISP, but otherwise I use G-Mail almost exclusively for the other features available
Lurker
0 likes
Gmail
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I use .

I FUCKING hate ..................... spammers!!! It would send out these emails to friends on my contact list with some spam or virus or something .... sigh

I only use Yahoo for my football pools and as a chat messenger as my American friends seem to love it ... but I'd rather never have to use them.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
50/50 -- Yahoo / my own domain & email server.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I've had my aol account since the early days, that's the one I use most often. I also have and student accounts.
Lurker
0 likes
Gmail
Lurker
0 likes
Gmail
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
, best there is
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gmail is the best
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a girl
Lurker
0 likes
Yahoo and Gmail
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gmail is for school and prospective employers/clients. Yahoo is for shopping, Lush and other stuff. I rarely use my Hotmail account. My Mac account is for my fledgling website I'm going to launch sometime in 2014.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Gmail for school & work/Yahoo for Lush & fun
Lurker
0 likes
I have Gmail. Am I supposed to write it here? Oh well..mine is
Awesome Lady
0 likes
I have a German company - GMX - it's really good.
Lurker
0 likes
Gmail I use
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
, now and forever smile
Lurker
0 likes
i am a versatile person. i use different emails for different reasons...
1.. is mostly for work related.. and it's the most oldest..
2.. is one I often prefer to use for lush friends.
3.. for those who don't have the above two lol.. ( or for video chatting friends and family)

and the best part is.. i can open all three in one email section of my mobile smile so no big deal for me

personally I like .