Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What was it that led up to your first bi experience?

last reply
58 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Had a good friend, she and I simply talked about guys, sex, and after a bit of slow teasing and daring....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
curiosity and alchohol
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
A good friend from childhood was spending the weekend with me while our husband went on a hunting trip. We got drunk, went back to my house. We are horny and laid in my bed naked and used toys on ourselves. Next think I know, we are kissing and she started fingering me. I let her continue and then she went down in me. It was a great experience one I would do again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

I suppose the thought had always been deeply buried in the back of my mind, but I bought a load of junk at a garage sale (I doubled my income by selling junk @ flea markets). when I was sorting our the trash I found a TV magazine. curious, I thumbed through it. over the next 24 hours I kept going back & looking at it. it took me nearly a year to get the first cock in my mouth, but that opened the door for me to make it happen.
Lurker
0 likes
I realized that I enjoyed looking at my own reflection while masturbating, then wondered whether I felt the same way for other women. - I did and still do.

However I noticed that I prefer women for pleasure and men for emotional comfort.
Lurker
0 likes
Curiosity and a lesbian friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aside from schoolboy fumblings, I was completely out of it aged 19 in the early hours in Manchester UK when a casual acquaintance offered me a lift 'via his place'. Almost before I knew it I was on all fours being seen to. More recently, was a mother seducing me so that her adult son could try sucking a male. But I am straight by inclination.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Was at an adult bookstore. Very curious, looking around. Next thing you know, I had a cock in my mouth. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Curiosity and being very attracted to the other person
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Getting a blow job, looking down and thinking I wonder what that feels like? From then on it was just a matter of time and opportunity before I had a cock in my mouth. I wish I had done it a lot sooner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was a slow lead up, but well worth it. I had started out playing with my own anus (mainly because I had been playing with my wife's at the time and wondered what it felt like, and she wouldn't go near mine), and progressively got into more and more anal stimulation. It progressed from fingers and things I could find around the house to buying my own toys. Finally, I got up the nerve to try another person, and started looking on Craig's List. I found a guy there that was a top and told me that he would take it at my speed since I was new to it. I drove to his place, and within 10 minutes, he was buried balls deep in me. His was the first to enter me, and later in the shower, he was the first blow-job I every gave. I haven't looked back since.
Lurker
0 likes
I wrapped up a three month project in Costa Rica and we held a company wide party. During the celebration a young Chiquita named Corrine and the VP on the project paired up with me. I knew him but had no idea he was bi. Greg was from London and had many experiences there. We drank tequila shots and smoked Cuban cigars until we were senseless. We went to my room after the party so we could smoke some weed she had. She wanted to see us masturbate and one thing led to another. We all stripped and watched each other. He sucked me and I reciprocated. She joined us and we daisy chained. We three fucked sucked in every way possible. Sad to say it has never happened again.
Lurker
0 likes
THE NEED TO involve another body rather than on my own.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was working as a bus-boy at a high end supper club that had a floor show. One of the members of the cast who was gay took an interest in me. I found myself liking his attention and kindness. He owned a lake home and had a party over the Labor Day weekend, inviting most all of the staff from the supper club as well as other people he was friends with in the local entertainment crowd. Suffice to say that he took his time, was patient with me, and generally was extremely non threatening with me however he seduced me over that weekend and eventually took me into his bed. He took me on this lovely journey of men loving men and introduced me to the beuaty of being feminized. Surely he had opened up doors that were frightening temporarily but then became passages into the beautiful facets of intimacy and the freedom of exploring and discovering the eroticism and states of arousal that can be achieved beyond typically limited perspectives.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was introduced to the world of cock by my second Step-father and later his first cousin after he and my mother moved me into the same room as him. it was a great experience and i loved him and was proud of the fact that when he asked me to do things to make him feel good and make him happy that i was told i did so very well by him and my mother. This type of thing was done several times with several different men and i truly thank my mother for lighting the path to who i really was meant to be.
0 likes
Best Friend we got Drunk one night and ended up in bed x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not feeling satisfied with sex with a woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it probably sounds silly, but something popped into my head. I watched my cousin's work. He was fixing up the porch. He was only wearing jeans. I don't know why, but at that time I really wanted to cuddle up (just cuddle up) to him, without a single word and visible reason. I don't know what got into me? Well, then, he did not panic. I have to admit, I regret it now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My first occasion with a consenting couple.

Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Several near miss experiences as a teen, several years of denying and burying feelings in the military, several years of virtual experiences online, then connecting with several awesome swingers.
Lurker
0 likes
i felt the same way,deny and bury the feelings.i finally got the courage to do what i felt inside,my first time was nervous and exciting ,well worth it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was gag gag over a friend of hers that was gay, she asked if I would do him at first I said no way. Se told me she would help if she could watch, though she was teasing then she grabed both our cock one night and said lets play. He said you know I am gay and she said I am just her to help hubby enjoy it.
Lurker
0 likes
College Halloween party, everyone had left expect my friend and this cute guy whom I was totally into. We both made out with guy, her more so then me, I was a little too drunk at the time through, remember desperately wanting to suck his cock and didn't want him to leave. After he left, she made out with me, told me or guided me as to what she wanted me to do and I did it. Spent the night, woke up the next morning kinda freaked out about what happened (was my first time with a girl) and went home. We never discussed what happened that night and ended up drifting apart.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Finding myself alone in the company of the friend of a friend unexpectedly. A night I will always cherish. You can read the whole story by clicking the link in my tag line if you're interested.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was in a three some with my wife and her boy toy , he was doing her and my wife and I were in a 69 position when he finished and let it fall to my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Having my first experience as a young girl with a playmate that I was a few years older than. We would hide in the garage and kiss with a bit of touching it seemed innocent enough but did leave me confused wondering at such a young age what it really meant. We eventually got caught and the girls mother blamed me for tainting
daughter and ultimately called my family. Now that was awkward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I met her at a retreat for divorced and newly single women where we were roomies. A bottle of wine, a long bedtime conversation, tears, cuddles, kissing, and it went on from there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very large breasts