Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What movie are you planning to watch in the near future?

last reply
35 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I just got.... Gods of Egypt...Getting the snacks ready.
An Enemy to Die for.
A German ship with British and German scientists on board set off, in 1939, to survey Norwegian Arctic waters when war breaks out between their two countries. Where do their loyalties lie? With science or their countries?
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Quote by FieryRedhead69
Finding Dory

Me too want to take my daughter to her first movie

Now you see me 2

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

The x men apocalypse and the new borne movie! Can't wait to see them
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Inside Out, just saw Zootopia and enjoyed it a lot so I'm in the mood for animated movies
Quote by DirtyRomance
The x men apocalypse and the new borne movie! Can't wait to see them

X Men Apocalypse is very good, James McAvoy stars in the role as Professor X
I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of the Assassin's Creed Movie - as a big fan of the game series, I'm interested to see how the movie compares!
The Big Short ... again!

awesome movie

Quote by kiera
Finding Dory

Hi Dan ...Inside out wasn't very good, not seen zootopia yet.

Hello Kiera Zootopia is definitely worth seeing smile I still have to wait a couple of days for Finding Dory to come out here in Aus
Quote by JohnSmith10

X Men Apocalypse is very good, James McAvoy stars in the role as Professor X

I enjoyed Apocalypse but I think it's the weakest movie of the new trilogy, Apocalypse was seriously underdone by the directors and producers, the casting was spot on though
Quote by danboobsman

Hello Kiera Zootopia is definitely worth seeing smile I still have to wait a couple of days for Finding Dory to come out here in Aus

Thanks for the tip, I will make sure I watch it with the kids :) Finding Dory doesn't come out here till next month but the kids and I can't wait to go and see it it looks hilarious but then so was Finding Nemo.

I agree with you about X-Men Apolocolype, I am a huge fan of X-Men but was ultimately disappointed in it, I thought it was going to be much better than it was.

Another film I can't wait to be released and go to see is Star Trek Beyond...that comes out in the UK next month too biggrin
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
The guys are taking me to X-Men: Apocalypse this weekend.
Quote by danboobsman

I enjoyed Apocalypse but I think it's the weakest movie of the new trilogy, Apocalypse was seriously underdone by the directors and producers, the casting was spot on though

I think you are right... Although I have to say, one of the main scenes involving QuickSilver is one of my favorite scenes from a movie in a long time!
The Shallows (when it's released later this month).

It's probably going to be a stinker, but Blake Lively in a shark movie is something that I can't resist.

Someplace recently I read a post from someone who had masturbated to 'Two Moon Junction'. I bought the DVD of that a few years back. I'll probably watch it later tonight. But being Friday night, I'm hoping I won't be masturbating.LMrprjZjW9Qfkkoa
excited for suicide squad.. ;)
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
The Man Who Knew Infinity.
Love and Friendship
Quote by ChuckEPoo

It sucks. Lol

My expectations weren't that high to begin with. lol They indulged me with Alice last week so now I have to indulge them with X-Men!
Quote by JohnSmith10

I think you are right... Although I have to say, one of the main scenes involving QuickSilver is one of my favorite scenes from a movie in a long time!

Quicksilver scenes in both Days of Future Past and Apocalypse stole the show, so much so that Marvel had to kill off their quicksilver in age of Ultron, damn film studios with same character rights
Quote by kiera

Thanks for the tip, I will make sure I watch it with the kids smile Finding Dory doesn't come out here till next month but the kids and I can't wait to go and see it it looks hilarious but then so was Finding Nemo.

I agree with you about X-Men Apolocolype, I am a huge fan of X-Men but was ultimately disappointed in it, I thought it was going to be much better than it was.

Another film I can't wait to be released and go to see is Star Trek Beyond...that comes out in the UK next month too biggrin

Xmen Apocalypse still better than Dawn of Justice though, rankings of comic book movies for me so far is
Civil War>Deadpool>Apocalypse>Dawn of Justice, can't wait for Suicide Squad and Dr Strange though