1 like
0 likes
Someone that can make me weak in the knees
Lurker
0 likes
One with a sense of being.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shouldn't that be "who is your ideal sexual partner"? The who is Hubbie. Married over 37 years ago shared for over 36 years. If you actually meant what, then my 5 lobed remote controlled vibrating stainless steel anal probe.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brandie (NOLAHotGal)!!!!!!!!!!

Nawty
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Someone I share an intense bond . someone isn't just my lover but my best friend.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
She's a damn good cook, likes doing laundry, decorating, maintaining the garden, washing the car, going to work full time whilst I lounge about at home and she has big breasts.

John, were you defining a Sexual Partner or a Robot?
Chuckanator
0 likes
I think it changes as you get older. When I was young, it was a smokin hot bod. Then it was pretty and intelligent. That progressed to confident and dependable. Followed by a good conversationalist. Now it is remembering my name and breathing. Breathing is important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Chuck, except have sex with me when i want, and i want it all the time, so she wont miss out when she is.
English Gentleman
0 likes
a self assertive woman that want to have special moment and memories.
Lurker
0 likes
MY HUSBAND OF COURSE
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
virus free
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I think it changes as you get older. When I was young, it was a smokin hot bod. Then it was pretty and intelligent. That progressed to confident and dependable. Followed by a good conversationalist. Now it is remembering my name and breathing. Breathing is important.

0 likes
Someone who listens and puts your needs above there own, then of course you do the same for them?
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
A female with as much or more drive for sex...
Lurker
0 likes
softness, warmth and excitement.