Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What brings you serenity?

last reply
39 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Whether it be watching a sporting event, the laughter or crying of a child, an orgasm, morning cup of coffee, cigarette, a kiss, a certain song or whatever. We all have something different that makes us calm and collected. So tell us what brings you serenity?

For me it's being held and being able to hold a significant other. It makes me feel wanted, needed, and safe.qnfpFCGuo5L3tiLi
The decisions we make dictate the life we have.
Follow your dreams, for those that do not will only try to discourage others.
to hold a significant other, and when the weather and scenery combine and a moment of zen is found in these moments
watching my daughters bouncing curls as she runs off to see her friends

having my hands in soil and watching my plants blooming in happiness

creating in the kitchen...
Locking the door and getting a hot relaxing bath where i can just be
a week in the house with my ladies naked for a week of absolute sexxxxxxxxxxxx
A good book

Wind blowing in the trees

Gardening

Sitting beside the river, listening to the sound of water rushing past

Just being in nature, in general
being in the cooking indutry i would say being in my kitchen cooking a romantic meal makes me feel great.
Being held. Not having sex, mind you, just being held by a friend of mine.

Listening to music, too.
Coffee..........bubble baths .........coffee...............reading.......coffee
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
yeah walking the dogs in the mountains with fresh air on your face and not a care in the world
watching my mountain turn orange every night as the sun sets...
When my house and the world outside are quiet and I can just relax.
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Getting on my bicycle and riding then having a cuppa coffee while I'm out
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
listening the sound of water
Being in the great outdoor camping. walking my dog by the lake, spending time with my kids sailing and a long hot bath
Hot bubblebaths, First sip of cold wine after a long or difficult day, having a long cuddle with someone close, when you crawl into bed wih fresh bedsheets, that moment when you are just between being barely awake and just about to drop to off when everything goes quiet and when I am with with a big group of friends.

Not all in that order though.
sound of guitar...like this

Sitting on the end of a pier at the lake.
Reading a good book on a porch swing.
Hearing a favorite song.
Happy thoughts of someone special.
sitting on a porch looking out over the beauty of the country, birds chirping, sun warming your skin and you can almost hear silence.

or

laying in bed with someone who cares about u so much just, feeling there skin on yours, absorbing the closeness and the fact they r there next to u and they love u.
my serenity is found when i hit the half way mark in a 10km(6miles) run, those final 5 km empty my mind and its just my breath moving in and out of my body
Not to be repetitive, but a good long run early in the morning gives me peace. To run with the rising sun makes the whole day great.
Relaxing in the sunshine with a good book.
I like to read poetry in a quiet place be it a bath, a field or somewhere outside.
Quote by Jingle
Halfway through a bottle of Jack's finest and I'm serene as a duck pond in Heaven.

I have done this one a few times!! it works!!

we won't discuss the following day though!
Serenity is singing a favorite song, a well written sex scene that makes me tingle, eating delicious food or the peak of an orgasm smile I'm sure there's more,but those are the ones that stand out most in my mind.
A few things.

Religious practice. I don't meditate but I do chant and that can really help me to calm down and look at a situation in a better light. I also love going to meetings and getting inspired.

Writing. That could mean a story for here, or a casual poem. It could also mean updating a blog or sending a nice e-mail. It might even be just posting on a Lush Forum. I revel in language.

Singing. It's a great way to put me into a better frame of mind. If I'm out and about or on the bus or something, I'll often whistle and I like to think that it makes people's days a little better.

Peace. Perhaps it sounds strange but from time to time I will sit by myself, doing nothing, listening to the faint, distant sounds that break the silence. There's a lot to be said for a little nothingness now and again.
A good thread this one I enjoyed it.