Tell me about your bed.

last reply
24 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK. Bit of an odd one. A really nice bed really turns me on. Give me a nice big bed, decent IRONED sheets, feather pillows and Duvet and you will have me melting on the floor. It's a bonus if you have 4 anchor points for restraints

SO>>>>> Tell me about your bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a queen-size bed, the centerpiece of a bedroom that is gorgeously feminine. The mattress is firm but gorgeously soft -- great for sleeping and perfect for lovemaking. I love crisp white sheets, soft pillows, woolly soft blankets and a quilted bedspread. So yummy!
0 likes
Double, fairly new firm mattress, cherry headboard. Nothing really exciting, IOW. Haven't even "broken it in" but I'm not going there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its comfy lol
0 likes
Cal-King memory foam mattress on an iron bed frame w/ a touch of Edwardian style. I have o/d rings welded to frame Blk duvet, blk blanket, blk sheets(silk or cotton), memory foam pillows in silk pillow shams because hello, I care about my hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Cal-King memory foam mattress on an iron bed frame w/ a touch of Edwardian style. I have o/d rings welded to frame Blk duvet, blk blanket, blk sheets(silk or cotton), memory foam pillows in silk pillow shams because hello, I care about my hair.

Proper silk is brilliant for hair condition. I totally agree. I'm loving the thoughts of your bed. sounds super sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a brand-new bed, mattress, bedclothes, and so forth. I could no longer bear to sleep in a bed that I shared with my ex-husband. This one is MINE and so when I invite someone to sleep with me there will be no memory of that creature
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I did not know that about silk. Guess I need new pillowcases as soon as I can afford them.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by SarahFun
I have a brand-new bed, mattress, bedclothes, and so forth. I could no longer bear to sleep in a bed that I shared with my ex-husband. This one is MINE and so when I invite someone to sleep with me there will be no memory of that creature

Good for you. When I left #2, the shit I left everything.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
huge, calif king, mirror head board
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
This is the queen-size 4-poster bed I sleep in and usually have sex in, although it's in a different bedroom now.

David designed it to match an antique tiger maple 4-poster bed in his room that is only full size, then he had the wood shipped in from eastern Pennsylvania to some Amish woodworkers in Holmes County to build from his designs. We put a Bergad memory-foam mattress on it and topped it off with my favorite zebra comfort.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
here's mine...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by Beffer

David designed it to match an antique tiger maple 4-poster bed in his room that is only full size, then he had the wood shipped in from eastern Pennsylvania to some Amish woodworkers in Holmes County to build from his designs. We put a Bergad memory-foam mattress on it and topped it off with my favorite zebra comfort.

Wow. That is a real thing of beauty (I would expect no less from you). Your David has a real knack for designing furniture. I'm not sure I would ever do a custom bed but at least I know it can be done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
here's mine...

seems kinda small..
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Queen pillowtop mattress, right now covered with my new blue sheets. Dark stained frame with grey upholstered headboard. My bed makes me feel like a queen, especially on freshly cleaned sheets. ?
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife and l have a king size bed. She decorates it with a bunch of pillows that get tossed in the floor when we go to bed. Also, the comforter is heavy and hot, so l kick it below my feet at night. I sleep with either just a sheet on me or nothing. My wife gets all wrapped up tight in the sheets and comforter.
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
Mine and Lilly’s bed is a super twin. We like it because neither of us can get away from the other. Nice clean pink sheets, she has feather pillows and I have a memory foam pillow. A white comforter and a weighted blanket tops it off.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I bought a brand new eastern king when Simmie moved in. My last one was a little worn but she made it clear she wasn't going to be the second woman in the bed we share. So, we got one just for us and had the old one taken away.

I love that she is strong like that. ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
here's mine...

Beautiful.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Classic English wooden frame, with a slatted headboard in a light oak from the Ercol range. Blue and white duvet and sheets, firm pillows. Currently only one occupant.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a bit too broken in, I need a new one
Butterfly
0 likes
My gf recently got delivered Jaropedic queen cool sleep ultra plush mattress with wooden foundation... feels good smile