Spanking during sex

last reply
43 replies
8.9k views
2 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you like spanking/being spanked during sex? Do you do it as foreplay or when?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't bee able to indulge this very often, but I'd really love to do it more. I prefer handing it out. I like to use it as foreplay, but some well placed, and well timed, smacks during is great too. It's difficult to do very well during sex in most positions though. If it's going to be a really well put together spanking, I think it's got to be the primary focus at that momet. Not to say it can't be part of the whole event though, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, any time, usually during foreplay when i'm sucking him off. Not too hard though, i'm not into the pain thing and if it hurts i'm likely to stop
Lurker
0 likes
yes I love being spanked...it's a recent addiction...during and before sex..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

What turns you on about it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to slap and squeeze, especially in the face down, ass up positions smile

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

Yeah, Lois, tell why you love it - please.

My wife recently started asking me to spank her before and sometimes during sex. Caught me off-guard but really seemed to work her up - not sure I'm too keen on it yet though!!! I have big strong hands!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Knight, afterwards when your cuddling and maybe chatting, ask her about it. Find out what she likes about it. It may just be the big strong hands she's after!
Lurker
0 likes
To answer both your questions...its a bit like waxing..it hurts initially but then the endorphins flow and it becomes pleasurable...I can't explain it better than that I'm sorry...I love it when I'm riding his cock and he smacks me and my pussy contracts around his cock...before I like it as foreplay...a few practised smacks makes my pussy hot and wet...AND even better a few slaps on the vagina (OHMYGOD...I can't explain how good that feels).I guess I'm just a bad girl who needs to be punished lol...It just adds to the sexual experience I think...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You get off a bit on waxing too??? Hmm.. interesting. No, not just interesting, that's one HELL of a story concept. Getting all hot and bothered during a full waxing, including bikini zone. I can see that in the Lesbian category or in Straight sex depeding on who's giving and/or recieving the waxing.
Lurker
0 likes
During sex ,with the woman astride, this causes her to be more agressive.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
To answer both your questions...its a bit like waxing..it hurts initially but then the endorphins flow and it becomes pleasurable...I can't explain it better than that I'm sorry...I love it when I'm riding his cock and he smacks me and my pussy contracts around his cock...before I like it as foreplay...a few practised smacks makes my pussy hot and wet...AND even better a few slaps on the vagina (OHMYGOD...I can't explain how good that feels).I guess I'm just a bad girl who needs to be punished lol...It just adds to the sexual experience I think...

Thanks Loislane, I'll have to try that. I never had my pussy spanked. My bf surprised me the other day and spanked me as foreplay. It was interesting. lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, it sets the right mood,,,,,,,,about 10 good spanks with a paddle about the size of a ping pong paddle,,,,,,,makes her ass,,,,nice and crimmson red, very tender, and her juices flowing down both of her inter tighs. Love making from behind is extra special, with the right mood.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Oh yes spank my naughty pussy baby and your ass is MINE!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I've been the ass slap "giver" until my last girlfriend thought it was only fair that I received some of this kind of pleasure as well. We both enjoyed it and got to know how far we could go. She REALLY enjoyed a few slaps on her pussy and even a face slap or two if we were a bit out of control.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I know I like it!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
As long as I trusted the person....I'd be more than willing....I do know the idea of being spanked turns me on BIG TIME....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it when my partner spanks me from behind i do it to him aswell when were doing in mishonary
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my partner spanks me from behind. I do it to him as well when we are doing missionary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The harder the better
Lurker
0 likes
Yes please, foreplay, during and after, as hard as she can please!

And, at any time during the day or night, I find it a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
A firm smack on the ass both giving and receiving can def be a turn on...

A EX used to like her pussy smacked while i was giving her oral. She always told me that the moment right before her orgasm would start was the perfect time to do it. She said that it heightened the experience for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had fantasies about my pussy being spanked, but that hasn't happened,YET but my ass has and I agree I don't like it when he spanks to hard, its painful and makes the desire fade fast.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it! But I definitely prefer it as foreplay. Spanking during sex doesn't do as much for me. During sex, I prefer to focus on other sensations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it before during and after. Discovered how much I liked it when a lover playfully smacked my arse on his way out. I shook it at him and he did it again.. then again... and we both enjoyed it so much he stayed another hour to indulge.

I love being smacked until my cheeks are red, hot and stinging, and the way the sensation lingers for hours to remind me of what I had been doing. Yum!
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only tried it once! therefore keeping an open mind .........
Lurker
0 likes
yes please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is wonderful. I love the feelings after being spanked--the tingles and the warmth.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Calitrader
Yes, it sets the right mood,,,,,,,,about 10 good spanks with a paddle about the size of a ping pong paddle,,,,,,,makes her ass,,,,nice and crimmson red, very tender, and her juices flowing down both of her inter tighs. Love making from behind is extra special, with the right mood.

Oh man!!!! I would spank you so hard for not using commas correctly, and then I would teach you about the use of ellipsis.

You would never forget the lesson, and probably loooooveeeee ittttt!!!!!!