Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies: Have you ever masturbated while writing a story?

last reply
23 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have, on ccasion, been so aroused while writing, that I needed to stop to masturbate, have you?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yes, and even documented the fact...

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/a-letter-to-l.aspx

as Dancing Doll once said, how do you expect your readers to be turned on if YOU are not turned on by what you write, advice i took to heart. while i don't always masturbate, my stories to get me 'hot and bothered', and if they don't, i put them aside and sometimes abandon them, or come back to them much much later and see if there's anything worth saving.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by asleep
SARA...you and Miss Giggles SHOULD get all "hot and bothered" while writing...you sure make the reading public feel that way.

Have a good day to both of you!!

Rick

that's MS giggles, to you! *giggl... claps hands over mouth and scampers off, trying not to explode*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cocolicious
0 likes
Yes, like Sprite said via DD; if you're not hot and bothered writing then how can you expect your readers to get turned on? If there is not "hot factor" in one of my stories, I leave it for awhile...thinking that I need to "feel" the story.

Another extremely talented writer here told me if you can't see it don't bother; you have to see AND feel the story all the way to the end. I trusted her and waited until the story came to me, that advice worked well. So yep, I've cum while writing a story or two...
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Of course!! Even better is when I come back to a story that I wrote so long ago I can't remember the details of what happens... Since I wrote it, it's exactly what I want to happen - so it's like reading custom erotica.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have! My imagination just gets going while I'm writing, and before I know it, my hand is between my thighs!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
You might like this thread: http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst12277_turned-on-by-your-own-stories.aspx

And no, I don't get turned on whilst I'm writing. I actually feel quite left out.

you need to spend more time with your fingers... maybe chat them up, buy them drinks, send flowers... just say nice stuff to them...

Classified
0 likes
Brings a whole new meaning to multitasking.
I've only just learned how to type.
Now I'm expected to masturbate as well?
So is it write one, stroke one?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

that's MS giggles, to you! *giggl... claps hands over mouth and scampers off, trying not to explode*

This story wasn't hot...no... IT WAS SCORCHING!!!

I thinmk you were trying to give all heart attacks.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I certainly do...Since I usually write about things that turn me on, I often have to break off to rub myself. Often it's type for a bit...then finger myself for a bit...then type some more...fingers...type....and so on until I come!

Then i usually have a little rest before I carry on writing!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
If it is something I find really hot, certainly!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Once before when I wrote one story. It never got published, but it turned me on greatly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes...always. Gets me real wet thinking about the fuck and then writing about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I have! Like Cindy, it always makes me horny if i write the scenes well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I know some that say to me they dont even get turned on... For me I think I get turned on more than my readers . But try to create the image I see when I close my eyes and imagine the characters and hope the reader does too.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not often to my own since I am usually focused on the flow of the story, but I won't say it has never happened. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a very dear GF who writes erotic stories and she masturbates frequently when she is writing.
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
Lurker
0 likes
Easily! I write quite a bit that I don't submit on here, and I always get really turned on while writing it. I've had to take many breaks before. ;)
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Yes I have.
I think if you can get sexually aroused at your own writing, then that is a good sign you are doing a good job.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Yes indeed! I write about stuff that turns me on, so I very often have to stop in full flow and masturbate. In fact, sometimes I hardly even stop; though this can mean I have to wipe the keyboard afterwards.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx