Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Put the peeps in the chili pot.
And eat them both up.
You put the peeps in the chili pot
And add the M and M's.
You put the peeps in the chili pot
and make it taste... bad

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by jules007
You were not born to be docile and diligent, but to make the world shatter; play with it, rolling it like a penny on your knuckles.

That's excellent.

I don't think it has any inherent meaning, except whatever meaning I put into it.

Overall I'm pretty content with how things are turning out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do think mine is meaningless. I don't know who I am. I'm just existing and wonder why I was the one to rush into life ....
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My life is a single tick of the clock of eternity, an invisible particle in the vastness of the universe.
0 likes
My life isn't meaningless. I am thoroughly enjoying everything that I've chosen to acknowledge.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Oh this world can be hard sometimes, with many trials and ordeals.
It also has Verdi, coco loco herbal tea, soda bread, dawn chorus, the smell of cut grass and the sigh of a contented lover.
Will give it a bit longer before I get tired of those little pleasures.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Life is never meaningless
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
it means something to me and i have been told that it means something to those i hold dear, so no. no it is not.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
It is what it is. Someone else will have to make that judgement
Primus Omnium
0 likes
The meaning of life is one of the things we get to decide for ourselves.
0 likes
I find meaning in the search, more than in the destination. There is always something new that inspires me or energizes me.
0 likes
Life is a gift.
Life is an adventure.
Life is about family.
Life is about community.
And life is full of meaning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now that I’ve gone through a very bad experience, I’ve come to realize that the relationship I was in was meaningless, not my life!
Snake Charmera
0 likes
Most days I would say it's meaningless. The only thing meaningful I've done was create three beautiful children. Two of which are now making their own lives. My life is monotonous and quite boring. This past year I've lost myself more than I care to admit. I'm just here to do for others and make sure they are ok.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

0 likes
I thought I was for many years.. After meeting Milik and leaving a 36 year marriage, Milik showed me my life was worth something. He taught me I was a good person. After meeting and moving to California with milik and seeing how his family treated one another , I realized what he had been telling me. I also realized my life was meaningful. The mental abuse I had been through with my ex and children, was just that, abuse. Then 4 years later, Vanessa came into my life and taught me so much more.. she was able to validate everything Milik had being telling me. She taught me I was likable even lovable. Vanessa is very special to me.LvcXjkpJNmcF0MIP

So don’t ever let anyone tell you your life in meaningless. Because it isn’t. We all have a place and a reason to be here. All our lives are meaningful
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
We are prisoners
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by TonyaL
Most days I would say it's meaningless. The only thing meaningful I've done was create three beautiful children. Two of which are now making their own lives. My life is monotonous and quite boring. This past year I've lost myself more than I care to admit. I'm just here to do for others and make sure they are ok.

You have created meaning with the children you've ushered into world, with every person you've reached out to, and helped. I hope you find time to create meaning for YOU. You deserve it. Your life should NOT be boring. You are not boring.

Like T, a lot of meaning in my life in the past has been taking care of others: my wife, my Dad, raising my daughters. Now, with daughters turning 18, I am transitioning to a more me-based existence. I am finding meaning through reading and writing, through LJ, through the lens of my telescope, through whatever interesting I find in front of me. It's exciting!
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Here? Creeping closer day by day. It's a gift.
living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
I thought I was for many years.. After meeting Milik and leaving a 36 year marriage, Milik showed me my life was worth something. He taught me I was a good person. After meeting and moving to California with milik and seeing how his family treated one another , I realized what he had been telling me. I also realized my life was meaningful. The mental abuse I had been through with my ex and children, was just that, abuse. Then 4 years later, someone very dear to me came into my life and taught me so much more.. she was able to validate everything Milik had being telling me. She taught me I was likable even lovable.

So don’t ever let anyone tell you your life in meaningless. Because it isn’t. We all have a place and a reason to be here. All our lives are meaningful

You are amazing and completly loveable.
You taught me a lot of things about myself and helped me grow as a person
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by TonyaL

Tonya,

I think most people would say that 2020 was a year that they'd rather forget and that it was a year of wasted time. However, in the midst of a year of untold misery and death, a ray of light came into my life. Bringing children into the world makes life worthwhile. The fact that you call your's "beautiful" says so much about you. I wouldn't say my life became more "meaningful" after Adelaide's birth in June; my husband and I had had an extremely fulfilling and meaningful relationship for seven years before her birth, but Adie has added so much more to our life.

It seems to me that life is more about how you approach it. I have friends who see life as meaningless because according to them, you are born, suffer, and toil through life while aging until finally, you die. They see life as meaningless because of having to work most of it, the see life as meaningless because of the inequity, often in their own lives and more often in the lives of those around them. They see life as meaningless because of their ability to change that inequity, to wave the "magic wand" and their life or the life of others easier. They see life as meaningless because they see, they know that no one gets out of this life alive. This view seems to be especially prevalent in people I know that have aging parents that they are taking care of.

It appears to me that the primary reason people see life as meaningless as life is, in essence, more than anything else, about change and people have a huge resistance to change.
Meagan
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
In my opinion life is only meaningless if you stand perfectly still ... refusing to take a step, open your eyes, or communicate thoughts. Otherwise, it is always meaningful. Simply smiling to a stranger is meaningful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a philosophical question? If so no - as even creationists can't answer that question. But otherwise I have as good a time as possible and live for those moments when the drummer goes around his kit raises his sticks and we all end simultaneously on the cymbal crash.
Snake Charmera
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

You have created meaning with the children

Quote by Meagananne1986

Tonya,

I think most people would say that 2020 was a year that they'd rather forget .

Thank you both. My children are my everything. The first half of my adulthood was dedicated to my older boys. Everything was for them. My s/o at that point was very mentally abusive and those words stick with me. This half of my adulthood is for my littley. She is the light in my life. Without her I'm truly not sure where I would be. She came at a time I didn't even know I needed her. This year more than ever. One light from 2020 was that my grandson was born in January. Then between May and August we lost five family members. One was my very best friend and one other I was extremely close to. These were not from Covid but 3 out 5 were unexpected and suddenly. It has really shaken me. This past year has also put a strain on my relationship with my younger son. He has made me feel like I've failed him in some way. I also live with my mother-in-law which makes life extremely challenging. I feel like I live for all of them and not myself. I know that things will get better and I have a counselor to help me see things differently. Hopefully phone visits will end soon and I can go to the office and talk. I'm sorry for rambling on and on just wanted to tell you why I feel the way I do.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

0 likes
Quote by TonyaL

Thank you both. My children are my everything. The first half of my adulthood was dedicated to my older boys. Everything was for them. My s/o at that point was very mentally abusive and those words stick with me. This half of my adulthood is for my littley. She is the light in my life. Without her I'm truly not sure where I would be. She came at a time I didn't even know I needed her. This year more than ever. One light from 2020 was that my grandson was born in January. Then between May and August we lost five family members. One was my very best friend and one other I was extremely close to. These were not from Covid but 3 out 5 were unexpected and suddenly. It has really shaken me. This past year has also put a strain on my relationship with my younger son. He has made me feel like I've failed him in some way. I also live with my mother-in-law which makes life extremely challenging. I feel like I live for all of them and not myself. I know that things will get better and I have a counselor to help me see things differently. Hopefully phone visits will end soon and I can go to the office and talk. I'm sorry for rambling on and on just wanted to tell you why I feel the way I do.

It may not be much Tonya but when the Goddess calls Her children home they wait for us to cross the Veil so we can be together again. With those we love and who loved us in this life , in a place of endless summer ever under Her loving eye, back in Her heart where we should always be.

I will pray a spirit of Comfort comes to you and all who Grieve for this who crossed the Veil. It can be a hard burden to bare sometimes.
Sending my Love and Sympathy.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Every time someone expresses love for me I get a big dose of meaning into my life. When I say the words myself, "I love you," the meaning of my life becomes complete.

0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

Every time someone expresses love for me I get a big dose of meaning into my life. When I say the words myself, "I love you," the meaning of my life becomes complete.

No more powerful words if spoken truly to someone you care about.

A Cure For Stagefright