Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How big a gap in years would you consider ok for a sexual partner?

last reply
448 replies
46.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
How big a gap in years would you consider ok for a sexual partner?

for me it's 10 years either way in a relationship but not restricted for just sex.
Lurker
For just sex... anything between 21 and 50... im 21

For an actual relationship, i'd go between 21 and 25/26
Lurker
10 years either way is about it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
5 years either way for a relationship. Can be more if I really like the girl. Age doesn't matter too much if its just for sex.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
20 years ...
Lurker
If we're talking time travel and Amy Pond, thousands of years is not unreasonable. Otherwise, who gives a fuck - if you're both cool with it and it's legal, go for it and ignore other people's prejudices.
Lurker
If we're talking time travel and Amy Pond, thousands of years is not unreasonable. Otherwise, who gives a fuck - if you're both cool with it and it's legal, go for it and ignore other people's prejudices.
Candy Connoisseur
Its just a number. If you are 18 and he or she is 60, who cares. If you enjoy the other persons company and the sex is great, then the gap is irrelevant.
Classified
Quote by MMonroe
For just sex... anything between 21 and 50... im 21

For an actual relationship, i'd go between 21 and 25/26

OK just sex then!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
Quote by beowulf69
They must be over 18. As for as MILFs, if they are in great shape and hot, who cares what their age is?

*blows kiss .... thank you from all of us ... milfs*

Active Ink Slinger
The youngest guy I've had sex with is 27
Long term, at least 45
Active Ink Slinger
my wife of 14 years is 15 years younger than me. We have a great relationship, including sex.
"Never Give Up".......Sir Winston Churchill
Rookie Scribe
age is just a number.
As long as both are happy with it, age doesn't matter
Lurker
When I was 19, I fucked a 70-year-old woman and it was a very gratifying experience. I can't imagine too many 70-year-old men declining the advances of a 19-year-old girl.
Active Ink Slinger
It does really depend on your age. A normal 18-y-o is not going to be interested in an 8-y-o but ten years later the same 28-y-o may well be interested in an 18-y-o, and twenty years after that the same 48-y-o will see nothing odd in being interested in a 38-y-o.

And finally:-
Quote by phillip
my wife of 14 years is 15 years younger than me. We have a great relationship, including sex.

Does that mean you are 29?
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Active Ink Slinger
Personally... 10yrs younger to 15yrs older

I prefer them older than me for a relationship... if its just for sex then who cares

Just keep it legal...
Lurker
I’ll say between 5 and 10 years.
Lurker
Properly 10-20 years, but if the woman is a really nice milf it wouldn't matter to me.
Lurker
Can't say that age really matters to me..just a number really...if I like them and enjoy their company and they mine then I would be fine whatever the age,..I don't make selections based solely on age I have been with younger and older..it is the person I love not the age..
Rookie Scribe
well since i can i remember ive always liked older guys so for me

8 -10 years is perfect!
Active Ink Slinger
As an older guy its always a compliment to meet a girl who finds that maturity sexy. Experience brings a desire to please my girl and, boy, does she appreciate it. Being young at heart means the conversation flows well too!
Lurker
How do you define the acceptable gap - if both are happy with each other does age matter?
Active Ink Slinger
For me, it doesn't really matter as long both of them are consenting and happy in the relationship. For example, I like my men older, maybe 10+ years older because I like them more mature.
Advanced Wordsmith
you cant help love, as long as their legal age. so I would say 18 to whatever the heart is content with
Active Ink Slinger
Personally, I don't think age should make a difference! If both are willing and able, then by all means go for it! Enjoy yourselves and fuck like there's no tomorrow!
Lurker
roughly 8 to 10 year either side
Lurker
I have never asked anyone their age when I'm interested in them. Whether we date or are just friends. It's just not important in my eyes.