Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever laughed at a man's penis...?

last reply
23 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but he was ejaculating a massive load at the time, so I found that funny. So maybe I was laughing with the penis, rather than at it, who knows, because I sure don't.
Lurker
0 likes
No I never have and never would. ..... how many times have you had your penis laughed AT?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say that I have. I don't really know why I would.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Admittedly, I have giggled at a few in Lush image galleries. It's usually not because of the penis but because it looks like they're making penis balloon animals or shadow puppets to make it look larger, or shoving it into things (toilet paper holders)/shoving things into it (cock stuffing/sounding), or 57 different angles of their cock. We get the idea, a cock is a cock from any angle. You can pretty much stop after 3 or 4 pics.

I have never laughed at a penis that I've been up close and personal with. Although I do remember one tickling under my nose in just the right spot.

To the OP: Have you ever laughed at a woman's tits or pussy???? Are people really that immature? Nevermind...
Lurker
0 likes
I too have shook my head at the things CurlyGirly mentioned.... but in general I think laughing at another person's physical attributes (or lack of) is pretty poor form. Unfortunately I have seen women do this far more than men do. sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have....he was getting out of a cool shower and his wee wee was Really wee wee!
I asked him where did it go? He told me to shut-up and got dressed. He claimed it was shrinkage!
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sugarbabe
I have....he was getting out of a cool shower and his wee wee was Really wee wee!
I asked him where did it go? He told me to shut-up and got dressed. He claimed it was shrinkage!

Well you see...it was probably like this. HE had to take a really COLD SHOWER cause he was NOT going to get any of the HOT SUGARBABE'S delights. There's ALWAYS two sides to these stories...you just have to stop and analyze what is written
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
Yes, but he was ejaculating a massive load at the time, so I found that funny. So maybe I was laughing with the penis, rather than at it, who knows, because I sure don't.

I believe you were laughing with...lmao
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Admittedly, I have giggled at a few in Lush image galleries. It's usually not because of the penis but because it looks like they're making penis balloon animals or shadow puppets to make it look larger, or shoving it into things (toilet paper holders)/shoving things into it (cock stuffing/sounding), or 57 different angles of their cock. We get the idea, a cock is a cock from any angle. You can pretty much stop after 3 or 4 pics.

I have never laughed at a penis that I've been up close and personal with. Although I do remember one tickling under my nose in just the right spot.

To the OP: Have you ever laughed at a woman's tits or pussy???? Are people really that immature? Nevermind...

Love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Oh. If we are talking about some of the weird pictures on here, then yes. I change my answer lol. I have never in person though.
Clever Gem
0 likes
NEVER! That definitely falls under the heading of "Bad Practice".
In my head is another story, but never ever in the company of said penis!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

No, I haven't laughed at a man's penis IRL, that would be very bad form...

(I remember being scared by one, once... It was MASSIVE!!! (I needn't have worried, it was fine, btu I was rather taken aback!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it told me a funny joke I'd laugh!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
back in the day, but not out loud or in front of him. He had other attributes that made up for his penis. hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only immature people would laugh@either a penis,or a vagina&vaginas do so much 4 me&my penis,i l
nve them all.mmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well at least the ladies here are polite. Not so for some Ive met lol
Lurker
0 likes
No, never, that would be unkind and humiliating.

And potentially dangerous
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've never laughed at ones I've actually been with sexually. However I have seen a few that were worth giggling at on here. But hey if they’re comfortable enough to post pictures for the world to see than they’re okay with it. So who are we to judge? Thankfully we can giggle behind the screen without them knowing..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
If it told me a funny joke I'd laugh!!

Good one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, on film for money.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
it's not the laughing that gets me.. it's the pointing...