0 likes
I'll go with Ginger too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MaryAnne
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MaryAnne

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Mary Ann, of course. She is so adorable. Ginger is not even that attractive. She's a typical hollywood type. Nope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mary Ann. Got to Love those girls from the farm!!
Snake Charmera
0 likes
Maryann she is such a cute down home girl. ginger is typical Hollywood spoiled girl.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Quantum Tease
0 likes
No one going for Mr or Mrs Howell???? How shocking!!

Well, Mary Ann, too.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Totally MaryAnn. Ginger is as shallow as it gets.
Lurker
0 likes
Is it possible to not know who either of these people are, but still feel uncomfortable by the question?
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe I should explain....my uncomfortable comes from the fact that these two girls are being, without request, judged on who is better (with no indication as to what they should be judged on). As expected, rather than 'selling' the girl that becomes a favourite, the posts are just as likely to get bitchy on the ones that they don't prefer.

Years ago, I used to be part of a football forum (proper football, you know? So a round ball. Not Rugby with shoulder pads (let's see who bites....)) and something similar and unofficial started like this, and it always ended with the threads getting closed.

Eventually, and coinciding with a world cup (that's a footballing world cup, a bit different to an American 'World Series' (please someone, bite....)), one of the forum members created a 'members world cup'. Here's how it worked:

- You had to nominate yourself to be part of it, so that anyone who in it had themselves said they wanted to be part of it.
- Those that took part were sorted into group stages (depending on the number who took part depended on the number of groups)
- There was then a vote cast, by anyone who wanted to play, on their favourite member. The top two went to knock out
- The knockout took place, one by one, until there was a final and a winner was declared
- The most important rule was this: it was supposed to be fun. You could 'promote' yourself, and others could promote you too, but it wasn't allowed to turn into a political election campaign. Anyone found to be publicly 'trash talking' a competitor had a vote against them removed, and/or their vote annulled.

It did actually get quite funny, with more than a few 'posters' going around the forum that made me laugh.

So I'm all for fun, but this....well, this isn't going to be fun. It never is.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover
Maybe I should explain....my uncomfortable comes from the fact that these two girls are being, without request, judged on who is better (with no indication as to what they should be judged on). As expected, rather than 'selling' the girl that becomes a favourite, the posts are just as likely to get bitchy on the ones that they don't prefer.

Years ago, I used to be part of a football forum (proper football, you know? So a round ball. Not Rugby with shoulder pads (let's see who bites....)) and something similar and unofficial started like this, and it always ended with the threads getting closed.

Eventually, and coinciding with a world cup (that's a footballing world cup, a bit different to an American 'World Series' (please someone, bite....)), one of the forum members created a 'members world cup'. Here's how it worked:

- You had to nominate yourself to be part of it, so that anyone who in it had themselves said they wanted to be part of it.
- Those that took part were sorted into group stages (depending on the number who took part depended on the number of groups)
- There was then a vote cast, by anyone who wanted to play, on their favourite member. The top two went to knock out
- The knockout took place, one by one, until there was a final and a winner was declared
- The most important rule was this: it was supposed to be fun. You could 'promote' yourself, and others could promote you too, but it wasn't allowed to turn into a political election campaign. Anyone found to be publicly 'trash talking' a competitor had a vote against them removed, and/or their vote annulled.

It did actually get quite funny, with more than a few 'posters' going around the forum that made me laugh.

So I'm all for fun, but this....well, this isn't going to be fun. It never is.

I don't see it as judging who is better, the question was who do I prefer. We all have different preferences for what type of people we are attracted to for romance, friendship, team sports etc, physically, intellectually, culture etc. I'm not here to convince anyone if one is better than the other. I was asked who I prefer, not why I preferred them or if one was better than the other in some way.

Two TV characters, Both entertaining, Both attractive. (Both dead?) I just prefer maryann. I've never thought about it until I saw this thread.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not to be greedy, but why not both? Together!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mary Ann
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I don't see it as judging who is better, the question was who do I prefer. We all have different preferences for what type of people we are attracted to for romance, friendship, team sports etc, physically, intellectually, culture etc. I'm not here to convince anyone if one is better than the other. I was asked who I prefer, not why I preferred them or if one was better than the other in some way.

Two TV characters, Both entertaining, Both attractive. (Both dead?) I just prefer maryann. I've never thought about it until I saw this thread.

This is a TV thing?

Well then, please excuse me as I have a neck that I have to go wind in
Convict
0 likes

This is a TV thing?
Well then, please excuse me as I have a neck that I have to go wind in

Angry, how can you not know who Ginger and Maryann are? I thought everyone ever knew them and thought you were joking when you said you didn't know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mary an all the way, much more cute
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Angry, how can you not know who Ginger and Maryann are? I thought everyone ever knew them and thought you were joking when you said you didn't know.

Nope. I know there is a girl called Ginger knocking around on Lush, so I assumed it was her and another that people were debating about!

I've just googled them. To be fair to me, it's a mid 60's American sitcom of which I can see no evidence of airing in the UK!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some Gentlemen may prefer a little of both; some Mary Ann in the morning...then a lot of Ginger at night.

Anyone agree?
Convict
0 likes

Nope. I know there is a girl called Ginger knocking around on Lush, so I assumed it was her and another that people were debating about!

I've just googled them. To be fair to me, it's a mid 60's American sitcom of which I can see no evidence of airing in the UK!

Ok I can see where your first post was coming from. OMG That would be evil.
Lurker
0 likes
Mary Ann
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I have never heard of them either, but if those pictures are them, Mary Ann
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i