Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

friends with benefits, married or not, do you have one?

last reply
203 replies
24.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had several FWB male and female. Currently have had a buddy for going on 10 years i have continued to see after i remarried.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I've them and I prefer them single... it's a win-win situation smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have several FWB. I have no serious relationship and there does not seem to be anyone in the immediate future.

But I want sex on a regular basis. So this is a good solution for now anyhow. A couple of them are people I would spend time with even if we had no sex at all. Did I say that? But most of them are strictly sex partners. When I need sex it generally takes just a few calls to find someone that is interested and available.

One of the other members said "She had FWB in the past and discontinued it since she felt she was being used."

I know I am being used, but they know they are being used also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I don't have one, I have 17 counting Hubbie. Some are married, some are single. We have a private swing group made up of 5 couples, 3 single gals and 5 single guys. I am Bi and 3.5 of the other gals are Bi. The .5 is because one of the gals will do most anything with another gal except eat cunt. All the guys are straight.

We have all been tested for STDS and are retested every two months. We can all,play within the group bareback. We have all pledged to not play outside of the group with out protection. A few of us have been together for over 37 years. Hubbie and I have had an open marriage for over 37 years of our over 38 years of marriage.

We all use each other which we feel is a good thing. All of us would be friends without the sex.

Brandie
Marx Sister
0 likes
Nope. I have three serious partners, though (including my spouse). It's not that I'm opposed to having a friend with benefits, I just don't have any at the moment. There are times when I am more interested in the FWB kind of situation - and might even seek that out - but it's just not what I'm after right now.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
My fiancee was a FWB for several years in college as well as a couple of female FWB's. I still see my gf's often. My fiancee knows and knows it will continue after we marry.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am single and yes I do have some
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Presently. NO. But you never know what the future wii has instore!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband drives trucks interstate and can be away for a few weeks at a time, so. Yes I have 3 male and 2 female FWB. They're all married and give me what my husband can't untill he gets home. He doesn't know about them and i see no need to tell him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have FWB, I work with a couple of them.
Lurker
0 likes
I’m separated and counting down to a divorce so yes I have a FWB! I see him occasionally when we’re in the same state
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have one right now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many of the women I know have had a FWB at some point. I believe that FWB is no-strings sex. I consider it a phase in which I am going through purposely avoiding a committed relationship. Yes. It's mutually enjoyable and perfectly suited to my needs.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was one of her FWB's. She later confided in me, I was one of 3 she had. She told me, of the three I was the alpha male of the group-anytime,anyplace, John Wayne, aggressive, make her scream sex. The other two were softer more romantic. I didnt know any of this and only found out after her mother passed. When her mother passed, she wanted them and she avoided me. At the time she didn't need what I could provide for her. We cooled it off considerably, but she would usually call after a night of drinking. It was hard to move on but we did...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one very special one. I drop new panties in her mailbox and then she will send a pic with her wearing them and she will tell me her fav. I will show up the next day pour her a drink and light her sig. She will be wearing her new fav panties and I will just fuck her silly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have a fwb. We were friends for a long time. Just sorta happened. I'm married, and although I do love my husband. There are some issues. And my two guys know each other
Butterfly
0 likes
Yes two as of now lol.... that's fun ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Currently none
Lurker
0 likes
A lot of FWB.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have more than one
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In the past yes and now hopefully I can find some one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No not really. I had one but not any longer, hopefully soon I will find someone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not married, but have a couple who are my fwb! both of us guys are straight, but she loves extra attention from both of us or just me.....love our fun!
Lurker
0 likes
I did, then I didn't, now I do again. Two female FWB. I get together with one or the other about two days a week.

No, they aren't hookers...just females I know from the neighborhood.