Favorite sex act

last reply
143 replies
14.2k views
1 watcher
10 likes
Quantum Tease
1 like

Well... I guess it'd have to be "The Lulu and Amy Show" .... which I watch on my hidden camera....

Oh, wait, you mean to PERFORM PERSONALLY! With my hubby, cowgirl without a doubt.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Performing long, slow oral on a woman who appreciates and enjoys it.
Lurker
0 likes
Just something about oral sex, with either sex.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Taking it in the backdoor
0 likes
TWO FAVs.....

1) Ménage à trois triangle with me buried to the hilt in one gal laying on her back with legs wrapped around me, second gal straddling her and getting cunnilingus while facing and kissing me as I'm banging the one on the bottom...all three of us simultaneously pleasuring and getting pleasured.

2) Her riding me reverse cowgirl anal, legs splayed open, me holding her hips tight, her leaning back over me; especially if she's craning her neck while a second lover holds her head using her mouth to fuck his cock and throat him deep in a hot MFM threesome.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly it's a 3 way tie.
1. I love giving head to guy, especially when stressed it's a great way to get out of your system.
2. Kissing, slow sweet kissing, passionte, biting lip kissing, any kissing really...
3. Then fingering, really I think that's highly underappreciated, when done properly it can feel so amazingly wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me taking it in the backdoor or giving a guy head.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oral - giving, receiving...definitely my favourite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cunnilingus! When you're doing it right, she can't hide it!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal in the park
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a woman riding my face and doing the 69.....
If you think you can, you will. If you doubt, you may never try.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like orally pleasing my women the most,second would be three some's
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being underneath a guy so that I can hardly breath and am being totally overwhelmed
Lurker
0 likes
I love to be fingered in public places. It's difficult, but I can keep my face pretty calm, anything to keep the naughty act going. I love to cum repeatedly like that, it makes me so wet. I haven't had many partners who were into that which makes me sad but it's one of my favorite things at restaurants or anywhere with a table really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by ScreamQueen

Agreed 😋

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Cowgirl anally.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love the reaction of women to oral sex.

Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like

Buttfucking! Prefer anal to vaginal, although I just love sex in all of it's glorious forms and dimensions. Anal is just so more intense and usually results in more powerful and satisfying orgasms.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Giving oral sex. I also truly enjoy receiving oral but I'd have to rank providing #1.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Receiving oral sex is my favorite. From a man preferably. Only because he can fuck me after eating me. I love having a hard cock pushed inside me as I am quivering through an orgasm. It drives me crazy.

colin123
0 likes

Cumming over my wife's titties, love it when she requests it