Describe your physical sexual preferences

last reply
23 replies
2.0k views
1 watcher
13 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You can be as detailed as you like, post what physical sexual characteristics make up your fantasy partner. If you have more than one set of preferences post many times.

I have 2 types I really like:

D+ Boobs
Big nipples
Large protruding clit
Large labia
Particularly large ass relative to rest of body.

Or:

Very slim girl
A or B cup only
Long nipples, the kind you move your had back and forth to get all in.
Hairy bush
Very sticky/thick when wet

I'll post more when I come up with more combinations I really like.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I go for girls who look like me... petite, pretty, D or smaller boobs, thin, nice ass, and preferably full pussy lips. Hair color/skin color/race doesn't matter.

I'm far pickier with guys... I like skinny, young guys with good muscle definition and pretty, boyish faces and nice hair. Bubble butts are a big plus! Cock size isn't a big issue with me as long as it's not abnormally small.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My preference aren't so much physical, as much as attitude, imagination and intelligence. Prominent nipples, a clit that responds to oral and manual stimulation and a natural bush are pluses. Oh yeah, the wetter the better.
The Goddess
3 likes
Since the brain is the largest sexual organ... intelligence and a killer imagination.

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Lurker
0 likes
"... a picture is worth a thousand words"

Candyland Kitten
0 likes
A brain full of common sense, a heart that beats wildly for me, arms that hold me tight, lips that speak the sweetest words (and give the sweetest kisses) and eyes that desire only me. Everything else (and oh Lord is there a lot else) is a wonderful bonus.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm looking for lips that feel soft in places I feel hard, eyes that burn into my soul from a thousand yards, telling me exactly what they want to do to me without a word being exchanged, and nice tits. Gotta have nice tits.
Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx
The Bee's Knees
1 like
since this specifically asked for physical traits, i'll go with dark hair and dark eyes. i also tend to lean towards taller men with an average to toned build. all of that and a great smile is a winning combination in my book.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my women to be slim or petite, smart, clean and shaved. With guys they have to be black, very clean, no pain, Looks are not to important because with black men they can be skinny and have 10 inches or be fat and have 10 inches.
Phyliss
1 like

Taller than me, (anyone whose taller than my height is considered such)

Beautiful eyes

Great smile

Nice chest (doesn't have to be model like just big enough for me to lay head on)

Facial hair/ hair (beard, chest hair or locks on head, nothing against bald or shaved heads but like something to play with and run fingers through)

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Gorgeous curves and the desire to wiggle and jiggle......yummmmmmy!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Dark eyes and hair, natural boobs, and smooth below. Oh, and someone with a naughty streak.

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

If the man has nice lips, nice hands, a hairy chest and a sarcastic dark sense of humour I'm in

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Witty, eyes, intelligent mind , fingers

And showers Diamonds lol gag

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not overly picky IMHO; but preferences are: women that are well groomed, shaved or trimmed, takes good care of herself; weight not excessive and not necessarily athletic. Boobs present and fun to play with. Not loads of ink. That's the physical side of it.

1 like

Quote by thesexynun

Brain

Humor

Teeth

Penis

Am I overqualified if I have testicles and backbone too? 🤣😂🤠

1 like

Quote by JustAMan

Am I overqualified if I have testicles and backbone too? 🤣😂🤠

If you must lol

Those are bonus items

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Think Jane Russell 😛

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

I find that what attracts me physically is hard to quantify. I mean, right now there's two women at work that attract my eye a lot. One is slim with just enough curves, the other is very curvy. I'd happily do either. And I'm a sucker for a pretty face, but what makes a face pretty to me seems to vary, too. I lean to darker complexions and hair. My wife is Chinese for instance, but I also like South Asian, Hispanic, etc. women. But one of the women I mentioned at the beginning is light-skinned and a blonde to boot. For eyes, anything bright and catch-y, though green or a bright blue seems to be my sweet spot. So not sure what is the magic equation that attracts my eye. And that's just physical attraction, which is what the OP asked for. Personality plays a big role, too.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One