0 likes
lmao....really?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll pass
Algol
Wild at Heart
0 likes
This actually feels good. I've tried it. But to really have a great experience you need to do this while you have a piece of ginger in your ass. Fuckin' intense!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None for me, thanks. More bees left over for someone else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have no idea.. wtf is this??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesilkyknot
i have no idea.. wtf is this??

Yeah clum, what kinda shit is this
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
This actually feels good. I've tried it. But to really have a great experience you need to do this while you have a piece of ginger in your ass. Fuckin' intense!

Sprite's rates are expensive though aren't they?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I knew a woman who liked to put nettles into her girly bits.

Won´t quite sting like a bee, but can´t imagine it being all too pleasant either...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ouch! Wouldn't the swelling caused by that constrict the urethra making it diffucult to piss later?
Besides don't bees die after they sting you, so wouldn't that be considered animal cruelty?
Where's PETA when you need them!
The decisions we make dictate the life we have.
Follow your dreams, for those that do not will only try to discourage others.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kornpopper
Ouch! Wouldn't the swelling caused by that constrict the urethra making it diffucult to piss later?
Besides don't bees die after they sting you, so wouldn't that be considered animal cruelty?
Where's PETA when you need them!

Exactly Kornpopper!!! Bees are endangered!! The buggar should have used wasps!!

Jeez .... what's PETS's hotline number??
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think a jar full of mosquitoes would be more fun.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
What about fire ants!!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm willing to try almost anything, but I'm afraid I'll have to turn this one down. Also, like kornpopper said, I'd be responsible for the death of too many bees. That's the excuse I'm going with.
"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by Magical_felix

Sprite's rates are expensive though aren't they?

Not really, last I checked her price was still a wink and a smile.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ouch! That is very weird. I enjoyed reading all of the interesting comments but I think I'd prefer my sex to not involve any insects whatsoever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah ummmm that would be a HUGE NO lol but each to their own whatever gets your rocks off.
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This reminds me of a time many years ago when my boyfriend and I decided to have sex in his backyard at dusk. We called it quits after a few minutes and 20 mosquito bites. Funny, I don't remember this experience as an enjoyable one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is by far the most disturbing thing that I have seen on this site....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
This reminds me of a time many years ago when my boyfriend and I decided to have sex in his backyard at dusk. We called it quits after a few minutes and 20 mosquito bites. Funny, I don't remember this experience as an enjoyable one.

Sounds like you might be a party-pooper.

I could be wrong. It would be a first, though.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you gotta start with a jar full of butterflies,
and gradually work your way up.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lfrancis
this is by far the most disturbing thing that I have seen on this site....

you haven't looked thru my mailbox here, then

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am still wondering .. what the fuck is this all about...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesilkyknot
I am still wondering .. what the fuck is this all about...

Agrees with Silky. WTF!!!!!
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Ouch! That is very weird. I enjoyed reading all of the interesting comments but I think I'd prefer my sex to not involve any insects whatsoever.

I agree... But who knows maybe that's cause I have a bug phobia. Although I don't think I would even if I was not scared of bugs. Great now i feel like there is a bug on me
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by unicorn92
Quote by Buz
Great now i feel like there is a bug on me

that's just me, in teeny tiny fairy form, kissing you!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone needs Benadryl