Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are girls really the only ones worth chatting with..?

last reply
55 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Ughrr .. ok so really, are girls the only ones worth chatting with? FUCK I get it, we’re on an adult site, I write adult stories, but really do you need to ask me if I’m horny all the time? Do you need to ask me for nude pictures? --- and then you wonder why you’re on the ignore list..!

Why can’t guys try and have a normal conversation, how things go, and then may be try to get “fresh” --- just answer this; do girls really respond with “yes, knowing that you’re jacking off because of my story makes me horny” wtf?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not all of us are assholes. Some of us are nice guys. But if you use a pic of your very sexy body as your avatar, you are kind of inviting the creeps to hit on you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh really and when I had a picture of me doing target practice… I guess that was just too hot, because it was the exact same thing. I know you’re entitled to your opinion but I don’t think that because I have a sexy picture on my avatar I’m inviting creeps to hit on me. I’m going to replace it with a picture of Dora the Explorer and see how that goes…
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
Oh really and when I had a picture of me doing target practice… I guess that was just too hot, because it was the exact same thing. I know you’re entitled to your opinion but I don’t think that because I have a sexy picture on my avatar I’m inviting creeps to hit on me. I’m going to replace it with a picture of Dora the Explorer and see how that goes…

I agree with you the type of picture you have for your av shouldn't mean anything and like Jebru said not all of us guys on here are assholes I have a lot of girlfriends on here some that are guys to and hold normal conversations all the time with them. But just cause you put a sexy pic up does't mean they should give you any less respect then you would get otherwiese ya know? I try to be nice to all the ladies I meet on here and have made some very good friends since joining Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yes this is so true i have a bunch of creeps in my ignore list....they just dont get that women dont want to be attacked....we want to be befriended first.....we're not like guys we dont think with the thing between our legs
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, totally agree with you. There are a few nice guys on here though, you just have to find em.
Lurker
0 likes
That's why I turned off my IM function. If I get creepy e-mails (and I get a lot!) I delete them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope I'm not creepy. I love the lush ladies! In a total brotherly love type of way.
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lookatm3
my first cyber sex experience was here - I have really enjoyed many with both men and women since.
It is also great to meet like minded people in the chats and forum.

the blocker works so I say use it, I do.

I'll admit the avatars can be "arousing" and not just the hot babe ones ;)

lol oh you
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with you the type of picture you have for your av shouldn't mean anything and like Jebru said not all of us guys on here are assholes I have a lot of girlfriends on here some that are guys to and hold normal conversations all the time with them. But just cause you put a sexy pic up does't mean they should give you any less respect then you would get otherwiese ya know? I try to be nice to all the ladies I meet on here and have made some very good friends since joining Lush.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Well there you go bikebum; you meet interesting people on here, and yeah if you talk to them for a while it may lead to some naughty conversations. There’s nothing wrong with that, we’re all adults here --- but come on some guys can’t even talk right, and they’re asking for naked pictures, that’s what gets me mad. They make no sense at all, but they feel like a fucken Casanova and shit...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SarahBeara18
yes this is so true i have a bunch of creeps in my ignore list....they just dont get that women dont want to be attacked....we want to be befriended first.....we're not like guys we dont think with the thing between our legs

Exactly Sarah, they think that just ‘cause we enjoy being on the site we are always horny, or looking for someone to have cyber with…
0 likes
I ended up turning chat off. It seemed like I was only being contacted by men who wanted to turn the conversation in the cyber direction. The private messages I get are always friendly and I enjoy reading those.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Yup, totally agree with you. There are a few nice guys on here though, you just have to find em.

I’ve met a few, but not enough… It seems that 1 out of 15 guys that request a chat with me are losers..! Now don’t get me wrong, the ones that I’ve had a decent conversation with are really nice, and interesting…
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
I hope I'm not creepy. I love the lush ladies! In a total brotherly love type of way.

*laugh*
We love you too in a sisterly type of way...
Wanna make out?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Quote by Blindfolded

*laugh*
We love you too in a sisterly type of way...
Wanna make out?

Makes me wish I had sisters.

On behalf of all the assholes, I apologise. And I ask all of you lovely ladies, on behalf of the not-asshole guys, to please tell us when (not if, because most of us will do it at some point) we go too far or get too cleazy... we don't mean to be jackasses, we just have that chromosome.
Matriarch
0 likes
I have it permanently turned off.

If I don't get some positive feedback about it soon, it might end up in the canned pile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I have it permanently turned off.

If I don't get some positive feedback about it soon, it might end up in the canned pile.

I like the IM, there are quite a few nice people to talk to.. I just block the ones who are a bit bothersome.
Lurker
0 likes
Me too, dont close it!

Its not that hard to just ignore the perverts really is it??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the type of guys being referenced here are getting a little desperate with so many of you females blocking your IMs. I have a high volume of guys trying to IM me lately. I generally don't respond to any IMs from handles I don't recognize from the forums postings.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
The whole purpose of chat was for meeting people and chatting maturely. Nic's fed up with handling problems from people abusing it and I don't blame her if she cans it. A few trolls spoil it for everybody.

"In a perfect world..."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
The whole purpose of chat was for meeting people and chatting maturely. Nic's fed up with handling problems from people abusing it and I don't blame her if she cans it. A few trolls spoil it for everybody.

"In a perfect world..."

There must be a way to just send an automatic canned response to people who complain about the chat though, isn't there? It could just say something like, "There's a block feature, jackass, use it."

I mean, it's one thing here to complain about it in a forum... that's what a discussion forum is for. But wasting Nicola's time with it is just retarded, and people who do that don't really need a real response.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by roccotool

"In a perfect world..."

There must be a way to just send an automatic canned response to people who complain about the chat though, isn't there? It could just say something like, "There's a block feature, jackass, use it."

I mean, it's one thing here to complain about it in a forum... that's what a discussion forum is for. But wasting Nicola's time with it is just retarded, and people who do that don't really need a real response.

What he said, exactly. I speak for many when I say the chat feature is a good one...if you don't like it, shut it off. Either that or get aquainted with the block list.

Also, I'm not comfortable giving everyone my or msn contact...but a conversation here is just fine, it's a happy medium that we the users have complete control over.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Seriously people!! If your getting so many friggin IM's then TURN THE DAMN THING OFF!! Easy fix! Dont bitch and moan and complain about it! Geesh!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I love the IM. It's great.
I usually don't contact people with it since I'm shy, but everytime someone opens up a chat with me I'm always happy about it.
Thinking that I will have a giving conversation. I even talk to the one person I've let in to my msn, from here, over Lushs IM instead of msn.
I prefer the simple feature of the Lush Im.
Only annoying thing is when I forget to copy/paste what was said. (oh yes I do like to fill my computer with conversations.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok so everyone is getting upset now; I just wanted to know if the lame pick up lines worked. I enjoy the IM feature, and yes I do have quite a bit of people on my blocked list. NO messages to Nicola about this from me --- so chill out…
Lurker
0 likes
Just so you know, Mara: It isn't just "guys" being rude. I've had "girls" do the same thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have already apologised to Mara, and I want to extend my apology to the rest of the lush ladies. I did not mean to condone the behaviour of the assholes on this site, and I do not defend it in any means.

I was trying to say that an erotic picture of a beautiful woman such as Mara, unfortunately seems to attract the creeps more than having no avatar at all. I did not mean to blame the victim. Because lets face it, its sexual harassment, and no one deserves that.

Again, I want to convey my sincerest apologies to anyone who felt that I was implying she, or any other woman, was at fault. Hopefully we can find a solution where the lovely ladies of lush do not need to put up with that kind of thing.
Lurker
0 likes
It is unfortunate cause a few bad apples have to kind of in a way ruin it for us nice guys on here that really do just want to talk to the ladies and become friends me I don't really care what your av is as long as oyu are nice I treat ya the same way guys and gals. Doesn't matter just show respect towards each other. And have fun with it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
im not in to cyber sex my self i think cheating is cheating but i may bore u to death talking about my wife and four boys but if u still want to talk im told im a good listner just not a great speller
save a horse ride a cowboy