Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Race

last reply
74 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Would you date a person from another race?

34 votes remaining
Yes. (51 votes) 150%
No. (3 votes) 9%
Only a one night stand. (0 votes) 0%
Only a blowjob. (0 votes) 0%
Pork chops only $1.99 a pound at the market. (1 vote) 3%
Lurker
0 likes
Would you date a person from another race? I'm not talking Star Trek, either.
Lurker
0 likes
Providing we could communicate verbally ,, and understand each other.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would but am not attracted to black guys or aisan guys so that rules them out
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Absolutly! People are people, no matter their color.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Damn it...do I have to bring the Orion slave girls back?
Lurker
0 likes
I would. What I find kind of sad is that, at least where I live, I don't see as many couples of mixed ethnicities as there should be considering the numbers of people of different ethnic origin.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I only have sexual relations with females of the human race. Any and all flavors. Sane or bat-shit crazy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
I would. For me chemistry between two people has nothing to do with colour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I curently am dating someone of another race. She's Mexican and I'm Caucasian. I don't see why its such a big deal for people. Love is love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't bother me. I tend to be attracted to people with darker skin than mine.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol!
I am 1/2 Black, and 1/2 White.
So I am already to different races lol!
I don't see the issue.
In fact, I am adopted, so my whole family is white.
It's all just people to me.

But you know what they say: "Once you go black, you don't ever go back!"

Lol! I wouldn't know personally, I'm just saying!

-Star
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wouldn't matter to me, at all. However, the sad truth is, if I brought home a guy of another race, or a girl of any race, my parents might be okay with it, but my extended family (grandparents, aunts/uncles, cousins) would probably disown me and no I'm not exaggerating.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle
It wouldn't matter to me, at all. However, the sad truth is, if I brought home a guy of another race, or a girl of any race, my parents might be okay with it, but my extended family (grandparents, aunts/uncles, cousins) would probably disown me and no I'm not exaggerating.

I can relate. My family is east Indian. If I went out with anyone other than an Indian woman, my parents would have a tough time with it.
Lurker
0 likes
what century am I in??

is race REALLY an issue anymore?? like religion???

Canada is a melting pot of races/religion/sex-preference .... it's love, loyalty and respect that wins at the end of the day .....

Thank god I am Canadian, and this isn't a question in my world.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

what century am I in??

Canada is a melting pot of races/religion/sex-preference .... it's love, loyalty and respect that wins at the end of the day .....

Its still a very big issue for me Van, my family would flip if I came home with someone from another race. I have been warned, well everyone has, that if we come home with someone who is not caucasian we will be disinherited immediately.
Lurker
0 likes
Necho ... sorry to hear that there are still boundaries such as this for you or anyone when it is 2010. My father was of that mentality - but I have brought my own children up to be colour-blind and that a person's goodness is from within .... I just want them to be happy with whoever they chose to love and be loved by - whether that person is blue/gay/deaf/agnostic. Just be loved and happy.
Van
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

what century am I in??

I'm happy to be Canadian too. First generation. But with parents having grown up in traditional Indian culture, race and religion are important to them. Having said that, they don't control my life.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by VanGogh

what century am I in??

Its still a very big issue for me Van, my family would flip if I came home with someone from another race. I have been warned, well everyone has, that if we come home with someone who is not caucasian we will be disinherited immediately.

This is such a South African mindset lol...my parents wouldn't care(I was brought up one of them liberal South Africans) but for most of my SA friends(be they black,white or coloured) their families would go mental if they did

In fact my mother would care about how much money the person would make rather than their colour
Lurker
0 likes
Yea I know, it took me a while to get my family to accept just friends that are from another race. I hate how they can discriminate someone by the colour of their skin All my friends are amazing people, I love them for their individuality, not their wealth or colour.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Yea I know, it took me a while to get my family to accept just friends that are from another race. I hate how they can discriminate someone by the colour of their skin All my friends are amazing people, I love them for their individuality, not their wealth or colour.

I've felt your pain. When I was younger, it took a bit of work to get my parents to understand that some of my closest friends were Caucasion and female!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by VanGogh

what century am I in??

My parents are the same. Religion is probably more of an issue than race but they would freak about both. As a teen I was kicked out of my house on numerous occasions because of it
Lurker
0 likes

Ever hear if the Mid East? How about al qaeda? It's a very big issue in most of the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fascinating topic guys.

While I've never been in a mixed race relationship, I've never dated someone from my own ethnic group. While I think it is important to have things in common, our differences are what make us interesting.

In a world full of such intolerance and hatred based on religious, ethnic and political issues let us all love each other and try to see the good that is in all people.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
As a liberated, braoad-minded old boomer from the south who witnessed the civil rights struggle first-hand, I cna say w/o evasion, hesitation or equivocation:

It'd depend on whether she puts out.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH MY GOD YOU MEAN THERE ARE PEOPLE OF OTHER COLORS OUT THERE LIKE WHAT ONES PURPLE OR PINK OR YELLOW??????...... I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL MADE IN GODS IMAGE!!!!!..... SO WHAT COLOR AM I OH CAN I BE PURPLE AND PINK POLKA DOT PLEASE!!! I WILL BE A GOOD GIRL

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I would and have dated a person of another race, no problem and I don't care what anyone would think.

Since this questions has been expanded to cover this as a moral issue I will make a comment on that as well. There are more than 6,692,030,277 people on earth, most of whom would meet the definition of ethnocentric, if not racist. The reality is if you date a member of another race you are in a minority. Even where interracial couples are tolerated and accepted most people would not be able to truthfully say they would date a person of another race. There is a difference between accepting something and actually doing it. Lush members are most likely outliers when it comes to this question.
Lurker
0 likes
Language can be a dividing issue amongst people who have basically the same ethnic background. I have faced the problem with my in-laws (and beaten them down on it, having achieved a higher degree of fluency and literacy in their language than they have in mine), and my husband had to prove the same thing to members of my family who were brought up with a prejudice about the language question. People in shops who we didn't even know would make comments about us having a "mixed marriage" when they realised one of us spoke with an accent, as though one of us were green and had horns growing from the head. That of course might have made it more interesting.

People and their prejudices can be so tiring, no matter how much effort you put into allowing for the background, history, etc. The more things change, the more they remain the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by roccotool

Damn it...do I have to bring the Orion slave girls back?

Thanks for trying to set Rocco straight Lydia. Oh well!

Wouldn't and doesn't bother me - however, I gotta tell you that I have faced my share of hostility from the family & friends of 'minorities' babes that I have dated (many years ago now I must admit). Always nice to sample different flavours of ice-cream.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kyle
Personally, I would and have dated a person of another race, no problem and I don't care what anyone would think.

Since this questions has been expanded to cover this as a moral issue I will make a comment on that as well. There are more than 6,692,030,277 people on earth, most of whom would meet the definition of ethnocentric, if not racist. The reality is if you date a member of another race you are in a minority. Even where interracial couples are tolerated and accepted most people would not be able to truthfully say they would date a person of another race. There is a difference between accepting something and actually doing it. Lush members are most likely outliers when it comes to this question.

I completely agree Kyle. While we may find this question bizarre, in most of the world, if not all, this would be a major social faux pas, if not something that could ruin your life or even get you killed. We at lush most definitely do not represent a "standard" representation of the world. Even less so because not all lushies answered the question. The people who voluntarily answered the question most likely felt passionately about it. The day race is no longer an issue is the day when no one feels the need to talk about it anymore. Sadly, I don't think that will ever happen. Race will always be a divisive issue.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.