Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Almost anything out of a can, anything called "fast food."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Raw coriander and celery. 🤢 Cooked, they are fine.😋

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lemon Meringue Pie. When I was 11 or 12 was in a Pie Eating Contest. You know the kind where they tie your hands behind your back. I won but think I threw up for a couple of hours afterward. Of course all of the Pies were were Lemon Meringue.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

Avocado... it is a vile substance. Tastes of soap.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Best down-under
1 like

Quote by AmuseBouche

Wow, lol, alright mon ami., what about tripes à la mode de Caen ... done it, totally not convinced.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

Quote by CuriousAnnie

Wow, lol, alright mon ami., what about tripes à la mode de Caen ... done it, totally not convinced.

🤣🤣🤣

Ma cherie, I do hope you are okay. This dish is notorious (and they had to outlaw the original recipe), and you possess a bravery I do not. I know I am on thin ice seeing as the French will eat snails and frogs with abandon.

However, I did eat Surstromming (Swedish fermented pickled herring) once for a dare. The smell is truly horrific (we opened the tin outside). It did not taste too bad, well... better than it smelled.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Quote by AmuseBouche

I have mixed feelings about avocado. I won't eat it just plain like Mrs. Seeker is prone to doing, but done right (e.g. the avocado salad that I am about to have for lunch), it can be pretty good actually.

Quote by AmuseBouche
I know I am on thin ice seeing as the French will eat snails and frogs with abandon.

Funnily enough, I only had the former when I was in France but have had Chinese versions of both (Shanghai red-cooked snails are to die for). And if you want to see a culture that will eat literally anything ... yeah, my wife's homeland has France beat I think.

But food that I find vile?

I wouldn't touch the whale meat that was on offer in Reykjavik restaurants on my recent trip to Iceland but that's more about ethics than taste (they are apparently still allowed to hunt minke whale there).

"Stinky tofu" as I call it, forget the Chinese name, is not great and I won't generally seek it out but the smell is worse than the taste and, in any case, no worse than some cheeses in Europe. So not really vile, just not my thing.

But generally, I am up to try anything once, it seems. Even had some kind of small songbird in China at one of the banquets thrown by my aunts-in-law first time I visited the family. Similar to small birds we eat here like Cornish hens.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes

Papaya. Just the smell of it makes my mouth fill with saliva like it does when you throw up.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by Dani

Papaya. Just the smell of it makes my mouth fill with saliva like it does when you throw up.

With you. Kind of forgot about it. And I dislike the consistency of mango, though I like the taste.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

0 likes

Okra cooked any way and canned pes…both texturally disgusting.

0 likes

Italian food. It doesn't look appetizing. Noodles and sauce. That's all it is.

Sushi. I love seafood but no to sushi. I do love crudo, but again, no to sushi.

Chicken wings. No.