Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL ONE BIG ASS BALLOON !!

last reply
15 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL Al,
And to think; It's full of hot air too
Lurker
0 likes
That is hilarious. There's a balloon take off site not far from where I live. I would probably wreck the Jeep if I saw that taking off.
Lurker
0 likes
i got my fingers crossed it comes to Balloon Fiesta this year!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey! I think I know her?!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Hey! I think I know her?!

Hey, my ass is NOT that big!
Lurker
0 likes
that is great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
good one
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wo
Balloonmeister
0 likes
This pic has bounced around the ballooning community for a few weeks now. It would be a cool balloon in my opinion but unfortunately it is just a good photoshop job. But if it were real, our question would be where did they put the vent that lets the hot air out? Any suggestions?
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hotairgasm
This pic has bounced around the ballooning community for a few weeks now. It would be a cool balloon in my opinion but unfortunately it is just a good photoshop job. But if it were real, our question would be where did they put the vent that lets the hot air out? Any suggestions?

Hotairgasm, So... that's not your balloon... I could come up with one or two suggestions
Algol
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Quote by Algol
Quote by hotairgasm

Hotairgasm, So... that's not your balloon... I could come up with one or two suggestions

No, not my balloon. But if it were a real balloon, I would love to fly it.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Algol
[img][/img]

sexyyyy......n unbelievable !!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What an ass i dig this