last reply
14 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Charming as fuck
https://www.lushstories.com/browncoffee
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/twilight.aspx

Let's get this out the way... There are no vampires. I repeat, no sparkly, vegetarian vampires. Thank fuck.

What we do have is a stunning flash piece. Deceptively simple. One man, one woman. It's all the stuff hinted at but not said that make this story just so damn good in my opinion. The writing has an almost ethereal quality.

Knowing Hannah (and if you don't know her by now then where on earth have you been?) she typed this out one handed, half asleep, as an afterthought to something. The lass is just that good. I've proposed to her multiple times now. It's getting embarrassing. She's on many a favourite list and it's easy to see why. She quite simply has a remarkable gift and I'm so pleased she found Lush to share it with.

Writius Eroticus
She's inspiration to us all. If only I could be half as good at writing.

Congratulations, Miss Coffee. A well-deserved accolade for a superb story.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 111 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

The Linebacker
The story is superb and it is a short read. So, no excuses. Read it!

If you don't read it, l will come to your house and steal your cat.

Scarlet Seductress
Quote by Jen
Knowing Hannah (and if you don't know her by now then where on earth have you been?) she typed this out one handed, half asleep, as an afterthought to something.

What was she doing with the other hand? biggrin

Congrats, H! You're super awesome.

L x
Forum Kan-Guru
Quote by Buz
The story is superb and it is a short read. So, no excuses. Read it!

If you don't read it, l will come to your house and steal your cat.

Already read it. Damn, maybe I'll never manage to get rid of the cat then...

Oh, and it is, as you say, a superb quick read. Congratulations Hannah!
Troublemaker
Congrats Hannah! Another spectacular story. As WannabeWordsmith noted you have been inspirational to so many of us. You are infinitely talented as a writer but I would be remiss if I did not mention that it is your dark smouldering beauty that sets me aflame.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
It is a shockingly goood story. A well deserved award. Congrats, Hannah!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
Well deserved! Superbly understated and subtle, yet heartbreakingly satisfying. Congratulations, Hannah, and thank you for the wonderful story!

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public.” -Paulo Coelho

Why are you all so NICE? thank you. Especially since I almost didn't write this story and almost didn't even submit it. I'm relieved people still like reading me! Thank you Jen for being so kind always (beach wedding?) and to everyone else, your words mean more to me than I can explain, so really, thank you.
Matriarch
You're an exceptional talent Hannah.

We're all very glad you found this site and call this place home

Great story. "Understated" is exactly what this flash piece is. Brilliantly so.