Chat Rooms - disallowed discussion topics

last reply
13 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
As much as I abhor censorship, it has come to my attention that people are setting up chat rooms with the intention of discussing subjects which really don't belong here (or anywhere for that matter).

In the last few weeks I've deleted rooms discussing:

(x 2)

incestuous sex

I do not want our chat rooms turning into a seedy den for bad elements, these subjects are off limits. Our chat room terms and conditions have been amended accordingly, it seems people don't pay much attention when you merely state vulgar and offensive subjects are not to be discussed.

For those members that chime in, "but you allow stories" - yes we do. They are story fantasies containing adults of consensual age.

Discussing is a totally different matter. Incest typically involves child abuse in real life, and I am not having our site turning into a place where people think they can come and discuss how their "12 year old daughter Jenny is filling out nicely". The same goes for , and anything to do with the subject.

Any rooms set up with these subjects mentioned, will be deleted, and the owner will either be given a 2 week suspension or their account deleted, at our sole discretion.
Matriarch
0 likes
The same applies to your bio area.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I do not want our chat rooms turning into a seedy den for bad elements, these subjects are off limits. Our chat room terms and conditions will be amended accordingly, it seems people don't pay much attention when you merely state vulgar and offensive subjects are not to be discussed.

For those members that chime in, "but you allow stories" - yes we do. They are story fantasies containing adults of consensual age.

Discussing is a totally different matter. Incest typically involves child abuse in real life, and I am not having our site turning into a place where people think they can come and discuss how their "12 year old daughter Jenny is filling out nicely". The same goes for , and anything to do with the subject.

Any rooms set up with these subjects mentioned, will be deleted, and the owner will either be given a 2 week suspension or their account deleted, at our sole discretion.

You're attracting the wrong crowds, folks...
but we know a few who would be happy to talk with you.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
That's just a little bit freaky Wmm.

I'm not sure if I ever showed you the email sent from that F.B.I unit asking for details on a particular member they'd been tracking across various sites for a while. It was about 2 years ago. I sent them everything we had on him, including his IP address. I'd actually deleted the creep at the first sign of any trouble.

And yes, I'm serious.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by nicola
That's just a little bit freaky Wmm.

I'm not sure if I ever showed you the email sent from that F.B.I unit asking for details on a particular member they'd been tracking across various sites for a while. It was about 2 years ago. I sent them everything we had on him, including his IP address. I'd actually deleted the creep at the first sign of any trouble.

And yes, I'm serious.

9-12 yrs ago I used to work for Sprint Internet within 'our' security division here in the states. I've seen many a subpoena for user information and I've assisted with extreme prejudice and joy. Even had some experience with Interpol.

Those guys don't fck around. Neither did I.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
I have deleted half a dozen memberships in the last 2 days for failing to heed the warnings. I am not messing around here. Take yourselves elsewhere if you wish to ignore our site rules.
Lurker
0 likes
sorry but.... is just a major turn off...
Thanks for blocking that kind of room nicola...
Lurker
0 likes
Well Done nicola....There is a Big difference in writing a story about it, and fantasizing about it, and actually doing it, and especailly with minors.
Lurker
0 likes
Nicola, well done.

I know people - not here on Lush - who actively engage in in their family; none of them are minors. If that's the way they want to go about their business, that's fine. They don't trumpet it out to the world, and I only know about it because I am a close friend of one of those involved.

Setting up a chat room to glorify and even brag about it is a completely different animal. I think that will just attract pervs and child molesters, and as much as I like the idea of having a fantasy about something, no matter what the subject may be, we really don't need this site to go down the drain and end up in the gutter.

Therefore, Nicola, I totally support you on this.

Talking to me in private in a one-on-one conversation is one thing, no topic is off limits for me under those circumstances and I will gladly listen to what anybody has to say.
Putting it out there for the whole world to see ... no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
As much as I abhor censorship,

Drats. I knew I was in the wrong country!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bassman199
Nicola, well done.

I know people - not here on Lush - who actively engage in in their family; none of them are minors. If that's the way they want to go about their business, that's fine. They don't trumpet it out to the world, and I only know about it because I am a close friend of one of those involved.

Setting up a chat room to glorify and even brag about it is a completely different animal. I think that will just attract pervs and child molesters, and as much as I like the idea of having a fantasy about something, no matter what the subject may be, we really don't need this site to go down the drain and end up in the gutter.

Therefore, Nicola, I totally support you on this.

Talking to me in private in a one-on-one conversation is one thing, no topic is off limits for me under those circumstances and I will gladly listen to what anybody has to say.
Putting it out there for the whole world to see ... no

..i for one would like to nominate bassman's eloquence as the final words on this sore-ass subject..!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice job, Nicola.T0VZwx8GMkJDoqFP

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well done nicola, not the type of stuff we want going on here.