41 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Yeah, i know, i am sooo behind! Lol

https://www.lushstories.com/elizabethblack

I had asked for people to send in nominations for this award a while back. Elizabeth's was a stand out from among them, so really, when the people speak, i listen. Being kind of lazy, i asked a friend to write up a FEW words and this is what he had to say far more perfectly than i could have...

Elizabeth Black joined Lush in August of 2013 and quickly made this a home. She spends her time here spreading kindness to her companions. She has never tried to collect friends. She wants to know that her affection will be accepted joyfully and happily by new people. From then on she sees it as her duty to express her caring with plenty of posts and messages to keep herself fully informed of her Lush compatriots' trials and joys. Anyone may see her friendships are a true expression of her open and welcoming nature.

Elizabeth is not a stranger to the forums or the Awesome Cyber Bar. But her main purpose for being here has been to taste and savor the fine writers we are lucky to have here on Lush. No straitlaced prig, she has strived to be a welcome commentator for our erotic authors. Her thoughtful insights show a deep appreciation for creativity and good writing. No one would ever doubt that she cares enough to give well thought out comments. As she says, "Such talent and effort should be acknowledged..."

Elizabeth authored three stories herself, two of which earned RRs. She collaborated on six more. That speaks to her selfless nature. More interested in helping others than letting her own light shine out and be displayed. Her avatars are actually a true expression of her outer and inner beauty.

Any friend of hers will gladly acknowledge that she is bursting with love that she is ready to share with anyone worthy of her understanding, compassion and benevolence. She expresses her deep feeling for the underdog by being active in a group that aids incarcerated inmates.

She is adored and willingly spreads love, which is a joyful way to live.

so congratulations, Elizabeth, and thank you for adding joy and beauty to so many lives here.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes

She's one of the sweetest and kindest people I know
Primus Omnium
0 likes
How nice for her. I want to welcome her to the club. She's a perfect member. Tonight, in the Awesome Cyber Bar, we dance!

Matriarch
0 likes
What a wonderful selection, for such a lovely person.

Very well deserved accolade Elizabeth.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Elizabeth is truly all that!
0 likes
Wow. I did not know about this a few minutes ago when I responded to Elizabeth's comment on my recent flash. It was classic Elizabeth, very thoughtful and well-written. I always enjoy hearing from her when I put a new story up. Thanks for all the great comments and feedback over the years, Elizabeth. And congrats on being recognized for being Awesome. You truly are.

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
If anyone is awesome, it's Elizabeth! Always endlessly kind, a true friend to so many of us, and I really don't know where she finds the energy to support everyone's writing. I am thrilled to bits she has been awarded this. Fantastic, and three cheers for Elizabeth!!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
It's not just that Elizabeth comments on many, many stories both here and over on the 'Sacre Bleu' site though that is indeed a major goodness. What makes EB 'AWESOME' is the quality of her comments: brief, helpful, and kind. Ms Elizabeth, you are an awesome 'AWESOME'. Congratulations.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
She really is incredibly supportive. When I first started writing flash it was a bit of a hard sell, and I was losing faith, and she was such a storg supporter of my writing at a time when I really needed it. Clearly, everyone has had a similar experience with her. So helpful and thoughtful and always ready with a kind word.

Well deserved, Elizabeth! Godzilla approves!

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I am overjoyed by this news. She is one of the kindest people on the site. Congrats!!’
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations Elizabeth!

Elizabeth is an outstanding recipient for Awesome. She has long been known to be one of the nicest people on Lush and an all around great Lushie.
Snake Charmera
0 likes
Congratulations Miss Elizabeth. You are very deserving of this award. You are truly one if the kindest people I've ever had the privilege of meeting. You always have a kind word of encouragement whenever it's needed and have an ability to say just what someone may need to hear at that time. You truly are Awesome.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Awesome Lady
0 likes
I had to tie my ankle to the kitchen table so I didn't float away after seeing this unbelievable award. And all you fantastic people with your own very busy lives being kind and congratulating me. Thank you.

Southern Charmer
0 likes
This is well deserved!

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack
I had to tie my ankle to the kitchen table so I didn't float away after seeing this unbelievable award. And all you fantastic people with your own very busy lives being kind and congratulating me. Thank you.

So... you like to be tied up?
The Creep
0 likes
Congratulations Awesome, Lady Elizabeth

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations. Annie x

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Congratulations, Elizabeth. It's lovely to read all the nice things people say about you
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Congratulations on such a special acknowledgment
Whistling on my journey
0 likes
congrats on this award Elizabeth award. You deserve each and every word you are reading from your large circle of friends.

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations my dear on your prestigious award It is very well deserved, indeed. Welcome to the club!

Nerdzilla
0 likes
What a sweet tribute! Though we don't know each other and I'm usually solidly under the radar, even I have heard of your wit and your caring nature. You've been in my good graces from afar. Not that it means much, just good vibes lol. Congrats!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes she is a true gem. Am glad she has been discovered and now rewarded. We all know it will not cause her to change anything about the way she acts or utilizes this site. Congratulations
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by bill11
Yes she is a true gem. Am glad she has been discovered and now rewarded. We all know it will not cause her to change anything about the way she acts or utilizes this site. Congratulations

actually, she just PMed me with a request to rename it ElizabethBlackStories...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.