Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Approaching 150K members, $150 Amazon Voucher up for grabs!

last reply
118 replies
13.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
17 December 2012
Matriarch
I noticed a few people have chosen the same date. A reminder, the first person who mentions the date, gets it!
Lurker
All the dates in Oct/Nov are gone! LOL. I'll go Dec 25th! smile
Lurker
December 12th
Active Ink Slinger
Just about everything thru mid Dec is gone. Maybe the holidays slow it up so January 1, 2013!! Happy New Year, HAHA!
Active Ink Slinger
December 21

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
Dec. 13th if not already taken.
Constant Gardener
I'm still banking on that 3000 plus rally - any day now.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
Quote by WellMadeMale
I'm still banking on that 3000 plus rally - any day now.

Get lots of people to mention www.tblop.com (Greg is a genuinely lovely guy) on reddit, I think it gave us a few thousand members over a couple of days...you don't have long, get cracking!
Active Ink Slinger
January 15 2013 skeptically

I'm pretty sure that prize money will already spent by the time my date rolls along.
It's how you play the game though
God Empress of Lush
November 9th

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Matriarch
Quote by WellMadeMale
20:30 (8:30 pm) Sydney AU time, Friday, October 26th.

I've been paying fairly close attention since Lush crested 110K...noticed astonishing growth in just the last three months. Congrats Nic (and everyone else whose efforts help to make this a location on the web which attracts so many and keeps most around, so long).

Sorry my friend!

Not far off now: 147,457
Matriarch
Not long now... 148,967 members.

I'm predicting a week's time. 12th / 13th / 14th are all in with a shout.
Matriarch
Tick tock....4 more days and we should be there.

We only hit 100K members in January of this year, after launching back in Dec 2006, so we're really growing at a fair clip now.

Good to see
Active Ink Slinger
@nicola - it appears you hit 5000 authors this week too - well done
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Matriarch
Quote by overmykneenow
@nicola - it appears you hit 5000 authors this week too - well done

Thank you!

You keep a closer eye on our stats than I do.
Lurker
OK, so me saying Xmas was a little optimistic... ahem
Active Ink Slinger
12th november as its my birthday smile
Captain Turtle
Um. Well I'm just gonna go not in an attempt to win because I know I wont, but I reckon 11/11/12
Insert something witty here.
Internet Sensation
I'm changing to 14th lol
Active Ink Slinger
nov. 27
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!