Announcing the Winners of our "The Ultimate Seduction" Story Competition

last reply
43 replies
3.4k views
3 watchers
32 likes
Matriarch
6 likes

What an excellent competition this turned out to be. There were some truly amazing entries.

Our panel of judges have voted and here are the results:

1st Place: A Hunter's Widow, by tams_back_yay.

2nd Place: The Five-Year Silence, by WannabeWordsmith.

3rd Place: Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall, by KimmiBeGood.

Rounding up the rest of the Top 10:

Washerwoman, by deviantsusie.

Not A Normal Sunday, by DarkSide.

Jennifer's Gift, by Stormdog.

Once In A Career, by Hedone.

The Blitz and My Balladier, by LilCoffeeluvr111.

A Cure For Boredom, by Just_A_Guy_You_Know.

The Table, by ScarlettElizabeth.

I'll be in touch with the winners over the next few days to sort out prizes.

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to think up and write the stories, those who commented and voted on them, and our shortlister and judges who had the difficult task of ranking them all.

Cheers,

Nicki xx

Writius Eroticus
0 likes

stunned silence

Wow. What a line up. I read virtually every story in the comp and I had a top, what, maybe 25 or more that could easily have taken the top spot.

Some absolutely amazing stories in the competition, from horror (Doll Parts was superb) to romance (The Blitz and My Balladier was sublime) and everything in between. So many A-games in the top ten and beyond, and I'm honoured to be among such company.

Congratulations to Tam and Kimmi of course for their podium slots, and the remainder of the top 10. I wish we could have half steps in between to shoe horn all the greatness in.

Thank you to the shortlisting/judging panel for their sterling job of ranking the stories. And of course to Nicola and the developers at the helm of the good ship Lush 2.0 that goes from strength to strength week by week as we adjust and find hidden galleys and new ways to hang out.

Hats off to everyone. Drinks are on Tam!

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 103 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 70 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

0 likes

Congratulations to all the winners – including all those who entered!

And particular congrats to Tamara (again – it must be habit-forming!), WW, and Kimmi for taking home the cash as well as the hardware!

You are all invited to Rumplations Honky Tonk and Cyberbar for celebratory drinks – on Tamara's tab, as WW so rightly put it!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Dirty Stop-out
0 likes

Congratulations Tam, WW and Kimmi.

There were so many good stories in this competition and I’m delighted to be among the top 10.

Did someone mention drinks?

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

The latest part of My Daughter's Best Friend about a lesbian Mammy and a seductive teen - Part 5 is out now

Simple Scribbler
1 like

surprised

What the ... WHAT?? My eyeballs are still healing and sightly blurry, so I really hope I didn't misread the 3rd place name or I'm about to be really embarrassed.

I'm surprised and squealing ... squealing so loudly my cats may never resurface. This was a tough comp as usual with incredible stories. Tams and WW, yours were brilliant as always! worship :worship: I am super excited to be on podium with you both! And WW, I'm finding it quite pleasurable to be underneath you. biggrin This is my 1st EP. smile

Congrats to Top Ten and ALL who entered! Lush hosts a ton of talent here. And I gained a few readers because of this comp, so excited about that too! Comps are great for attracting new readers and supporting other authors!

Thanks to Nicola for putting these comps on and the judges and all who support the entries.

Happy Holidays!

Writius Eroticus
1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood
And WW, I'm finding it quite pleasurable to be underneath you

Always happy to be the filling in an all-girl sandwich

waggles eyebrows

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 103 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 70 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Rainbow in the Dark
2 likes

Ooh! Congratulation to the top three, all well deserved! But extra special congratulations to Kimmi for you first podium spot! Woohoo! Also well done to the other top ten, there are two there I haven't even got to so I'll have rectify that soon.

Edit: also, I fixed the links in the original post.

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I am so shocked I am still trying to find the words to type this Thank You note!! Finding that my story is in the top ten is such an honor for me. There were such FABULOUS stories in this competition and I really didn't think mine was one of them. In fact, I was going to just post under historical, not in the comp, until Adrian and Kat gave me a gentle shove LOL! Congrats to Tam, WW and Kimmi, you had such wonderful entries. And thank all of you for supporting a very novice(6 months) writer in these fun endeavors. hugs and kisses to all involved.

Latest Story (coauthored w/Kat): Please Take Your Seats

My Latest Flash: Consumed by Fire

Series: The Deviants of Dorchester (EPISODES 1-8):

LATEST EPISODE JUST PUBLISHED!

The Deviants of Dorchester - Episode 8: Peek-A-Boo

1 like

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

Massive congratulations to everyone who entered, but HELLA congrats to the top 10, and especially you podium winners!!!

worship:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Indentured Grammar Fascist
2 likes

Wow. I'm not sure what to say other than thank you to Nicki and all the judges who put in countless hours to conduct these comps. Congrats to WW (stop looking up! tucks my skirt between my legs) and extra special congrats to Kimmi on her first podium finish. Congrats also to the rest of the top ten finishers.

Oh yeah, and drinks are definitely on me! ❤

Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes

Huge congrats to all the winners and everyone who participated. I'll admit that I didn't read much but from what I read, this was an outstanding competition and it sure wasn't easy to pick the top 10, let alone the top 3.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

There is a lot of reading that remains for me to do. That is one of the wonderful benefits of these competitions. Congratulations to all in the top ten. Having tried to write, thus far unsuccessfully, I know how hard all these authors have worked and as such all are winners!

Best down-under
0 likes

Congratulations to Tam, WW and Kimmi (and especially you, Kimmi, on your first well deserved podium.)

And the rest of the top ten, ( a special call out to LilCoffeeluvr111 for what I thought was a stunningly good introduction to her writing) and the many fabulous stories outside the top ten.

First time in three years I have not entered a competition, missed it actually. I so want to find the time, next time.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
1 like

Congratulations to the top ten, but I have to give a shout out to Kimmi for her first podium spot! I am so glad for you, that I can't even adequately express it verbally.

1 like

YAY!!! TAM!!!

Thank you to all of those who entered competition in our new home.

The Linebacker
1 like

Hey! Hey! A big ole CONGRATULATIONS to Tamara on 1st Place in the competition! Tams is awesome! Wow, what a great story!

And congratulations to WannabeWordsmith and Kimmibegood on 2nd and 3rd place podium places. Great stories!

And congrats to all the honorable mentions whose great stories rounded out the Top Ten!

0 likes

Congrats to the top three, the runners up and to all who entered!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by CuriousAnnie

Congratulations to Tam, WW and Kimmi (and especially you, Kimmi, on your first well deserved podium.)

And the rest of the top ten, ( a special call out to LilCoffeeluvr111 for what I thought was a stunningly good introduction to her writing) and the many fabulous stories outside the top ten.

First time in three years I have not entered a competition, missed it actually. I so want to find the time, next time.

Thank you so much CuriousAnnie!!! You are so kind ❤. Honestly, I give props to leecampbell1954 and techgoddess (Lee and Kat) who asked me to be a third author on a story back in June and I caught the bug! I had never really written anything, and now I am a bit addicted hehehe. It is scary to put yourself out there like this but this is such a great and supportive community. 😘

Latest Story (coauthored w/Kat): Please Take Your Seats

My Latest Flash: Consumed by Fire

Series: The Deviants of Dorchester (EPISODES 1-8):

LATEST EPISODE JUST PUBLISHED!

The Deviants of Dorchester - Episode 8: Peek-A-Boo

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
2 likes

Congrats to all the amazing authors who participated in the comp, you all rock. Top 10 rocks louder biggrin

Love to see new names over here as well.

In the words of Freddie, I thank you all!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
1 like

Congrats! And special congrats for Kimmi with all your podiuming as of late - a first for you on Lush, I presume.

I only got to read a handful, but am happy to see some of my favorites grace the podium and top ten, although there were many more memorable and fantastically penned entries outside of that.

It was nice to be a spectator for once as the entries piled in. Maybe see everyone in the next one. smile

High Lord of Darkness
1 like

Particular congratulations to Tamara, WW, and Kimmi for taking home all that lovely cash.

I am honoured to be amongst the top ten of course but congratulations to everyone that entered, there was an abundance of good work as there always is. So, very good to be propping up deviantsusie....and before she asks...no it's not my hand! 🤣🤣🤣

I've already ordered my whisky Tamara.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Charming as fuck
0 likes

That was quite a top ten. Really well done to everyone, and especially Tam, WW and Kimmi. Quality writing.

Really nice to see some new faces in the running too. We have some talented folks here smile

Matriarch
1 like

Quote by StarBelliedBoy

Ooh! Congratulation to the top three, all well deserved! But extra special congratulations to Kimmi for you first podium spot! Woohoo! Also well done to the other top ten, there are two there I haven't even got to so I'll have rectify that soon.

Edit: also, I fixed the links in the original post.

Thank you! I couldn't figure out how to.

Your story was excellent but we felt it didn't fit the brief unfortunately.

Almost 70 and I still got it!
0 likes

Congratulations all!

Southern Charmer
0 likes

Congratulations to Tam, WW, Kimmi, and to everyone else that rounded out the top ten!

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes

Quote by nicola
Thank you! I couldn't figure out how to.

You need the URL in your clipboard, then select the text you want to be a link and paste - although which method of paste works varies by device.

Quote by nicola
Your story was excellent but we felt it didn't fit the brief unfortunately.

Thanks! That is entirely fair and expected. All eight stories in the top ten I've read are excellent and deserve they're spots, and I'm sure the two I've yet to get to do too. I knew I was stretching the brief close to breaking point with my one, but I had limited writing time and the idea I had that fit better just wasn't flowing, so it was that story or not enter.

Entering the competitions is too fun not to, regardless of final placing, and I'm pretty sure a horror story about a sex doll would not already have 1.1k views if it wasn't in the comp.

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would like to take a moment to congratulate the top three, top ten, and all of the other contestants who entered the competition. This was my first competition here at Lush. I am proud of my story "Slut-Resort Anthology: The Birth Of A Kitten". I want to thank those of you that read my story and left all of the wonderful comments. I look forward to the next competition. Competition brings out the best in all of us!