Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Announcing the Winners of our "Quickie Sex" Story Competition

last reply
43 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
This was by far, the hardest competition to judge so far. With around 100 entries, it was a very popular one too.

I was delighted to see some of our longer term members writing again, as well as seeing a whole bunch of new members entering.

Without further ado, here are the results:

Winner ($200): Girls Like That by Dancing_Doll

Second place ($100): Bad Girl by Liz

Third place: (Unwanted Christmas Sweater) Fifteen Minutes With Jared by Jaymal

Enjoy the Christmas Sweater Jake!

Rounding up the shortlist, were these great entries:

Hide and Seek by Sprite
Between Courses by Jayne33
Gemini by Tashtego
Sin City by Sitting
All Rise by alexmarch
Three minute warning by Alexandra_A
Theories of Flight by MadMartigan
The Ride by WSCLG
A Quickie On The Menu by Angieseroticpen

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and made it such a successful competition.

A new competition will be running very soon, stay tuned.

Cheers,

Nicola
Congrats to the winners (*slowly clapping*). I'll be sure to read the top 3 stories in particular.

It was a tough genre, but it was so welcome. I'll definitely look out for the next competition. Great to get my feet wet, much less soaked!
Congrats to the winners! There were some superior pieces this time around, and I didn't even get to read all of them! My reading queue is even longer now.

Everyone really stepped up on this comp. Fantastic showing!
A HUGE congrats to the winners and all those who entered!

It was definitely a tough one!
My sincerest congratulations to the winners.

(grumbles a little)

I read most of the stories and they were excellent. I need to brush up on my skills it seems (sighs)
Congratulations to all of the winners! So many great entries. So many great authors!
Congratulations to all! What a fun competition!!
Great result!

(As always, I got two out of the top three!)

This was almost impossible to call. Doll's was a winner from the off, (the 'sting in the tail' clinched it) I think, but we fought like cats over the rest of them... It really came down to a personal call because, with writers performing at this level, there's almost no difference in terms of quality.

But I think I'm allowed say this...

I've RRd THIS (with great pleasure) now that the stories are free to all:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/three-minute-warning.aspx

This writer and I have had words in the past but I thought this piece was just brilliant in the way it interpreted the brief and then delivered. If anything, the scope of imagination and his delivery of it was necessarily limited by the word count, but I just thought this was amazing.

Well done everyone, a VERY tough call but I think we got it right.

(And Jay, that fucking sweater looks GOOD on you, Dude!)

xx Steph
Congratulations to the winners! They were exceptional stories and well deserving. So too were the runners up.

And great job to everyone else who entered. It was an impossibly tough field, and I think we all deserve to give ourselves a pet on the back. They were bloody fantastic stories! It was such a challenge to squeeze a story into just 1,500 words, and the fact that so many managed to do it so well is a testament to the quality of the writers here on Lush.

My thanks to the judges, as always. It would have been a nightmare to judge so many brilliant entries. Even a top 50 would have been horrendous. Nicola certainly made a rod for your backs on this one. The queue to spank her with it starts here.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
No surprises on this one!

Hearty congrats to the winners, runners up and everyone who took part. There were some fab stories!
Guys, this is my very first comp win and I am HUGELY humbled because the talent was absolutely stacked! Everyone brought their A game to this one and the more stories I read, the more impressed I was with the creativity and skill set of soooo many Lush authors, many of whom I look up to as writers. I think the top twenty are all winners in my book.

Congrats to everyone that ran with the very tough challenge of writing to a limited word count. You all really seized the moment to knock it out of the park and I honestly think everyone that entered should be proud. *Raises a bottle of Jack Daniels* - thank you a million times over and much love. xx
Congratulations to the winners and everyone who entered.

I am officially throwing my hat in the ring forr the next 1 no matter what it is. My procrastination won't get the better of me this time by George *determined serious face*
This competition was one of my favorites! Great writing from great authors! Congratulations to those who won, it was well deserved!

I think the real winners here were us, the readers biggrin
Massive congratulations to the winners. It was such a great competition. I think three of the best writers on the site deservedly won it.

I knew it was a mistake to encourage Jaymal to enter, but I still can't wait to see him in that jumper.
Congrats to all the winners, honorable mentions, and anyone else brave enough to submit an entry. You should all be quite proud of yourselves, I know I am!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

congrats to all the winners and runners up, and really, everyone who entered. a well deserved win, Doll - that was my pick, quite honestly. and Liz and Jaymal? you both really brought it. well deserved wins.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Congratulations to the winners. I hope to learn from each writer here and someday be able to compete with such incredible talent!
It was such an awesome competition loaded with superb entries. Congratulations to the winners and runner-ups, congratulations to the honorable mentions! And thanks to all who submitted their great quality stories.

Congrats on the winners. Thanks for the awesome stories. All contestants were great.
A big congratulations Ashleigh, Liz, and Jaymal for taking top honors. Well done. Do you all hang out in the same bar by any chance? Jesus, I need to find that place.

Kudos to the rest of the field as well in this difficult competition. I thought there was some outstanding work on display.
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Guys, this is my very first comp win and I am HUGELY humbled because the talent was absolutely stacked! Everyone brought their A game to this one and the more stories I read, the more impressed I was with the creativity and skill set of soooo many Lush authors, many of whom I look up to as writers. I think the top twenty are all winners in my book.

Congrats to everyone that ran with the very tough challenge of writing to a limited word count. You all really seized the moment to knock it out of the park and I honestly think everyone that entered should be proud. *Raises a bottle of Jack Daniels* - thank you a million times over and much love. xx

Now you know why I was so worried when you entered. Everything I said about your story was true.

Now I'm just pizzed I didn't get to give you the RR and award first. I had to bite my tongue to wait until the competition was over as you were getting one either way for that hoodwink story.
Congratulations on all the winners in this competition. There were a number of very good entries and this was a tough competition - the winners truly earned their awards with this one!
Congrats, not just to the winner, but to all who took part. There is an amazing wealth of talent here at Lush and this must have been a very difficult competition to judge.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Congrats to the winners of course, and congrats also to those who took part in the comp. Wouldn't be a comp without you all.
An absolutely fantastic group of stories! Well done to everyone who entered.

A special congratulations to Ashleigh on a very deserved win. Your entry was superb.

L x
Congratulations to all of you great writers Too bad more of you cannot win !!!!!
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Well done to all the top ten! And everyone that entered.
Well done to all the winners. Some of my favourites are there in the runners-up as well. These competitions bring out the best in our writers. Three cheers to everyone.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx