Announcing the Winners of our "Pure Filth" Story Competition

last reply
37 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
The brief was to come up with stories which were downright filthy, and you certainly didn't disappoint.

The Top 3 which grabbed the most attention of our panel of judges are:

1st Place ($150): Lost Enough, by browncoffee
2nd Place ($100): Second Saturday, by RavenStar
3rd Place ($50): Baby Blue, by MadMartigan

Rounding out the Top 10, are these excellent entries:

Cougar Clickbait, by oceanrunner
The Knockout Bid, by VirgoGo
Peeling Away The Layers, by MollyDoll
More Than What Melissa Wanted., by DarkSide
Double Vision, by gilrenard
My Master's Command, by TonyaL
Cold Shock, by latecomer91364

A big thank you to everyone who took part. It was a difficult one to judge (thank you judges!).

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Nicola
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Wooo! Congrats to Browncoffee, RavenStar, MadMartigan, and all of the runners up - great stuff!

❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Congratulations to browncoffee, RavenStar, and MadMartigan.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! Congratulations to Browncoffee ~ RavenStar ~ MadMartigan and all the runners up ??Well done!!

Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Congratulations to all those who made it onto the list and especially to browncoffee, Ravenstar and MadMartigan! Thanks to them and all the others who provided us all with so much wonderful filth, and thanks too to all the judges and especially to Nicola for making it all possible!
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Congrats to Hannah! As soon as she entered, I knew she'd take first place.

Congrats to Mad. He thought his piece was too psychological, but I knew it was something special.

Congrats to all the honorable mentions, too. This comp had so many good and great entries! It can't have been easy to narrow down. Thanks to the judge panel, and to Nicola for giving us this wonderful playground.

Snake Charmera
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners. Especially Hannah, Ravenstar, and MadMartigan. Everyone did so well. I am surprised and honored to be in the top 10 with you all.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to All!!!

This comp was just a filthy mess
Dreamer
0 likes
Congratulations to Browncoffee, RavenStar, MadMartigan. There were so many great stories in the running it can not have been an easy comp to judge. Congratulations to the runners up also there were many excellent stories. A special congratulations to Tonya who I hope now believes that she can write a great story.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Hannah is a rockstar! I knew she'd win! Totally awesome job from my awesome sister Awesome Badgee!! Congrats to the rest of the winners as well. :-)
0 likes
I don't really know what to say without sounding clichéd. So... thank you. To the site and the judges and everyone who entered. Hmmm. What else? I did not expect to be above a lot of the entries but I must sadly accept it. It's a difficult life.

Everyone come to Rump's and I'll buy drinks for you all!

And congratulations to everyone who placed and to everyone who got into the competition and entered. It's what makes it fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to everyone who entered. And a huge hug to Hannah, our resident and famous rock star, congrats, beautiful

Congrats and hugs to Evie and a tip of my hat to Mad M.

I'm so happy for all of you!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Looks like I've got some new stories to read.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Congratulations to the top ten and everyone else who entered the competition.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Huge congratulations to BC for a more than worthy winner, and to Raven and Mad Martigan for equally excellent entries. And a tip of the hat to everyone else who rounded off the top ten, and all the other entrants. This one was certainly a bucket of filth, with some awesome entries ?
Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Major congrats to thirteen gifted, winning writers

Now for the really big question...who finished last among we non-participants? ;)

With Hannah, buying, Rumplations is wide open for celebratory festivities. Y'all come!

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Congrats to the winners and the honorable mentions for breaking into the top ranks in a very tough and popular comp, and thanks to all for your efforts in giving us such a great selection of stories to read.

What a creative and filthy-minded bunch - gotta love that, right?
0 likes
Congratulations to all, but esp. to the big three. Well done all.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Deeply cool list of winners. LOVED the top three, and so many of the runners-up (didn't get to read them all this time).

I am happy to be mistaken when I declared somewhere on the Forums that Mad Martigan's should win something, but wouldn't because it was "too damn weird."

And Evie's story was...(unable to complete sentence as I turn into a melted puddle on the floor).
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'd like to congratulate all of you, and everyone who entered the contest this time, everyone of you deserves a reward. Here's a big hug for you all. Congratulations to those of you who finished in the top ten. Your stories were the best of the most special.

Special congratulations to Brown Coffee for her wonderfully decadent first place story. It was perfect. She keeps piling up the Editor's Picks, and soon she'll be able to retire on Lush prize money, to Raven Star for her wonderfully written sexual adventure, to RavenStar for her well written and sexy story, which really got me where she intended it to get her readers,and to MadMartigan for his perfectly crafted and totally engrossing story. I am dancing naked for all three of you.
[url]http://[/url]
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by nicola
The brief was to come up with stories which were downright filthy, and you certainly didn't disappoint.

The Top 3 which grabbed the most attention of our panel of judges are:

1st Place ($150): Lost Enough, by browncoffee
2nd Place ($100): Second Saturday, by RavenStar
3rd Place ($50): Baby Blue, by MadMartigan

Rounding out the Top 10, are these excellent entries:

Cougar Clickbait, by oceanrunner
The Knockout Bid, by VirgoGo
Peeling Away The Layers, by MollyDoll
More Than What Melissa gWanted., by DarkSide
Double Vision, by gilrenard
My Master's Command, by TonyaL
Cold Shock, by latecomer91364

A big thank you to everyone who took part. It was a difficult one to judge (thank you judges!).

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Nicola

Graduations to all the winners and to those that participated. I read most and can say that it was hard for me to pick between such talent.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Congratulations, everyone! A really terrific competition!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Hey! Hey! Congratulations to Hannah, Evie, and that wildman MadMartigan. Outstanding stories!

Congrats to the excellent authors making the honorable mention list and there were also fabulous stories that didn't make the top 10. Great competition. Thanks to all who entered.

Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to Hannah, Evie, and MM! There were some great stories in this comp, and quite a few of them were not even in the top 10. Thanks to all for letting their filth flags fly!
Detention Seeker
0 likes

Hannah, Evie, and that wildman MadMartigan keep them coming.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Some of my fave writers on the site claimed top spots! A big congrats to the winners, as well as the top ten and everyone that wasn't afraid of getting dirty with this comp theme. smile
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Omg, Hannah, that avatar, lol.

Big congrats to everyone. These were a lot of fun to read.