Announcing the Winners of our "Notorious" Story Competition

last reply
53 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This competition surpassed all my expectations in terms of the number and quality of entries, and the banter. It was quite brilliant! PING especially - you're a shocker!

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and made it such an exquisite fun experience. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

So, who was the most notorious? The winner, with the second (joint) highest number of votes at 154, was browncoffee's "Going Higher".

For those interested in the numbers, the most voted on entry was Vanessa's "Prom Slut" with 163 votes:

The winner: Going Higher, by browncoffee

Congratulations to the runners up:

Prom Slut, by vanessa26
How To Get On In The Movies, by naughtyannie
Notoriety At The Office, by DarkSide
My Fabulous True Life, by Frank_Lee
Attention Whore, by curvygalore
M.E.G.A., by Ping
Acting, by PhilU
Town Whore, by Green_Man
Beyond Bad, by TonyaL

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Cheers,

Nicola

P.S. I mistakenly put the 4th May as the end date, but it was always meant to be the end of April. Sorry!
Troublemaker
0 likes
Browncoffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Congratulations Hannah!!!
Also congratulations to everyone in the Top Ten and all those who submitted a story. It was a blast watching all the back and forth on this one. Looking at the Winner's List I find it interesting to see so many of Lush's top writers represented.
Lurker
0 likes
Tons o’ fun. Quick ‘n dirty. Holy Hannah.

Great to see the big numbers. Mysteria and Annie lead the early charge, then Vanessa and Hannah leap-frogged a bit past.

Thanks for all the good natured banter and mutual support.

P.S. We ran out of butt plugs, however you can place your order for next year.
Site administrator
0 likes
I assume this means that various offers from various entrants, for various sexual activities if one voted on their entry, have now stopped.

Damn missed out again.

Well done to all. It was certainly amusing to watch the bantar and well 'whoring' I think its fair to say. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to all of the winners. I my eyes, your ALL winners! Vanessa I hope that your smiling big this time, well deserved. DarkSide...high 5! Yours was amazing. A big hug to Brown Coffee for surpassing all. Well done folks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats! The top finishers were definitely among my favorites for the competition. Very well deserved, all around!

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners and runners-up, and to everyone that took part - which is a bunch of folks! =d>

It was fun seeing the variety of stories, but also the ways and means that so many used to push their work. Ping, Mysteria, She, Vanessa, Hannah, too many to name, so much fun erotica and such creative and relentless self-promoting. Tell you what, if some of you don't work in the promotions/advertising/marketing fields, you probably need a career change!

Me? 1,000 words or less?? I'm just starting to get loosened up at 1,000 words!
0 likes
I see many of my favorites in the list, including the winner. Well done, all, and congrats to the top ten.
Baked Orange
0 likes
Woo hoo! Hannah, you bad bitch! So happy for you
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Stormdog
Me? 1,000 words or less?? I'm just starting to get loosened up at 1,000 words!

You're a novelist in the making. Get to it!
0 likes
Great effort all round from the competitors and massive thanks to those who took part in the hysterical competition threads that have kept us all entertained for weeks. Also, a round of applause to those authors who achieved quite staggering views and votes. I’m amazed at the final figures. And then there’s Hannah... way to go, girl
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Mega-congrats to all of us who entered and to all of you who finished in the top ten and something even greater and mega to Hannah for picking up all that loose change which she will, no doubt, soon use to buy drinks for everyone at Rumplations. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
M.E.G.A.-congrats to all of us who entered and to all of you who finished in the top ten and something even greater and M.E.G.A. to Hannah for picking up all that loose change which she will, no doubt, soon use to buy drinks for everyone at Rumplations. ;)

Thanks for the M.E.G.A. plug, Rump. Yours is in the mail. Comp's over now. You can stop promoting my story. But I do appreciate it.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations to Browncoffee and the top ten.
Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

0 likes
Does everyone hate me?? I've never been called a bad bitch before lol I kinda like it. Whorse not so much. I really really thought Vanessa had this one and sort of hoped she did. It was a lot of fun to participate and congratulations to everyone else who placed and entered. I intend to give a random one of my readers a platinum membership so watch this space!! And thank you to everyone who voted for me! I can't believe no-one 4 bombed me!! That was so nice! Thanks to ping and lyfbuz for all the banter lol and yeah okay Bill everyone can have one (1) köffee or lemönade on me. One!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Does everyone hate me?? I've never been called a bad bitch before lol I kinda like it. Whorse not so much. I really really thought Vanessa had this one and sort of hoped she did. It was a lot of fun to participate and congratulations to everyone else who placed and entered. I intend to give a random one of my readers a platinum membership so watch this space!! And thank you to everyone who voted for me! I can't believe no-one 4 bombed me!! That was so nice! Thanks to ping and lyfbuz for all the banter lol and yeah okay Bill everyone can have one (1) köffee or lemönade on me. One!

Congrats.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
... yeah okay Bill everyone can have one (1) köffee or lemönade on me. One!

On you, you say? Are you going to lay yourself out on a dining table to allow us said pleasure?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

!
Koffee and lemonade! Come on girl. It's a huge win. You have to celebrate in style and break out the bubbly! Lots of it.

And you do know "bad bitch" is a compliment, right?
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Well done, Hannah and Vanessa and everyone who took part in this comp. The banter was awesome! Such fun. Congrats everyone!!
0 likes
Quote by penman5248

!
Koffee and lemonade! Come on girl. It's a huge win. You have to celebrate in style and break out the bubbly! Lots of it.

And you do know "bad bitch" is a compliment, right?

Lol yes I know! ?

But ALCOHOL!?! On a THURSDAY?! Have you lost your mind?!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Big congrats to all!!

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Congratulations! This was so fun!
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Yeah break out the bubbly ????? and lots of it. At least I get to keep my pants on. You can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Well done Hannah, I knew you had it but I thought it was tight between you and Vanessa.

Well done to everyone that entered and all those in the top ten.

What an excellent competition this had been. I've thoroughly enjoyed it, And it's been an unprecedented turnout of readers too. Thank you to all the readers across all the stories.

Okay...everyone....back to normal.?

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Mana wahine
0 likes

Congratulations to the lovely Hannah, and all the other entries in the top ten.
Best down-under
0 likes
Congratulations Hannah, and well done to all who entered. I loved the banter and the quality of the stories. Really appreciate the nice comments on Ned Kelly. Thanks to all involved, a great competition. And so for the last time, such is life.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Congrats to Hannah and congrats to the rest of the top 10 who really deserved to be up there (except that PhilU guy... how'd he sneak in there?). And congrats to all those who submitted great stories and could easily have been on that list... apologies to those that I haven't got to yet. It was a fun comp to participate in!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Hannah Dannah Fannah Bananna!!!

Congratulations to Hannah, the Eroticameister!

And congrats to the awesome list of runner-ups!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations to browncoffee, Vanessa, and everyone who participated!

A man in the house is worth two in the street- Mae West