Announcing the Winners of our "Masturbation Sex" Competition

last reply
29 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
This competition was fierce!

Our shortlister only managed to get it down to a Top 15, it was that tight.

Thank you to everyone who entered. I think this is the first time we've had over 100 entries in a competition.

Congratulations to the winners:

Promises, by Browncoffee
Red Wine Kisses, by Saucymh
Daddy's Girl, by LucaByDesign

Rounding out the top 10:

A Solo Affair, by WannabeWordsmith
Strange World Or I Was A Teenage Dildo, by vanessa26
Mind Fuck, by Wilful
Circumstances, by edgiver83
Where to get off, by Jaymal
Talk to Me, by AylaJ
Talk Dirty to Me (Such a Good Girl), by techgoddess

There were quite a few "big names" missing from this Top 10. It just goes to show how strong the field is these days.

To the winners, I will be in touch shortly.

Thank you to everyone who took part.

Nicola
Good list there. I loved the large field and the nice mix of takes on the theme. Congratulations to all of the top ten, but especially the top three. Many of my faves made it, too, which is nice to see.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
Quote by nicola
This competition was fierce!

Our shortlister only managed to get it down to a Top 15, it was that tight.

Thank you to everyone who entered. I think this is the first time we've had over 100 entries in a competition.

Congratulations to the winners:

Promises, by Browncoffee
Red Wine Kisses, by Saucymh
Daddy's Girl, by LucaByDesign

Rounding out the top 10:

A Solo Affair, by WannabeWordsmith
Strange World Or I Was A Teenage Dildo, by vanessa26
Mind Fuck, by Wilful
Circumstances, by edgiver83
Where to get off, by Jaymal
Talk to Me, by AylaJ
Talk Dirty to Me (Such a Good Girl), by techgoddess

There were quite a few "big names" missing from this Top 10. It just goes to show how strong the field is these days.

To the winners, I will be in touch shortly.

Thank you to everyone who took part.

Nicola

Wow! I'm so honored to be in the top ten with over 100 entries! Congrats to all the winners and honorable mentions!!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Sexy Seductive Siren
Congratulations to Browncoffee on the well-deserved win and to Saucymh and LucaByDesign on their place and show. Also congratulations on the runner-ups. Nicola is right, just an excellent field throughout.
Meagan
Dreamer
Sincere congratulations to all who entered the competition. Kudos to the top ten and especially to Browncoffee, Saucym and LucasByDesign fgor rising to the top.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Indentured Grammar Fascist
Congratulations, Hannah. Also a big congrats to Mags and Luca too. WOW!

That comp was amazing, not only from a participation standpoint, but the level and quality of stories was top-notch!

Also a round of applause for all the runners-up. Really a feat to make that top ten list!
Writius Eroticus
Wow, I made top 10 among all the incredible stories in such an unprecedented turnout. And an EP to boot. Result!

Thank you so much to the judges for taking the time to shortlist and pick the rankings. Such a tough task. I'm in awe of the top three writers who demonstrated their A+ game yet again, and stoked to be nestled among the superb writers gracing the top 10. Huge congrats to everyone who took part and made this such a fun competition.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 111 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Snake Charmera
Congratulations Hannah on your win and Saucymh and Lucabydesign on your wins. A big congrats bro the rest making the top ten. This was a fun comp and there was many great stories. Thank you everyone who entered and especially the judges who had to make such a difficult choice

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Ungovernable
Congratulations to the Top 10 and especially to Hannah, Mags and Luca. And thank you to all who entered - what an amazing turnout!
Bonnet Flaunter
What a competition!! Congrats to Hannah, Mags and Luca on the podium, the Top 10, the Top 15 and all who entered! So many stories and all of such a very high standard!
Gentleman Stranger
Congratulation, Hannah, well done! I assume you'll use your winnings to buy a larger trophy case....? Mags and Luca, great job making the podium in such a tough competition with what is, for now, perhaps a record number of entries (? - didn't research that, but it was a bunch!).

Why is it that I thnk the brand new Microfiction comp will likely set the all-time record?
Simple Scribbler
Congratulations to the stop 10 and everyone who entered! The incredible writing talents on Lush were truly on display in this competition. I am grateful to be published among you all and learn from you all every day.
Yay, I’m in the middle of a BrownCoffee/LucaByDesign sandwich, and that’s a great place to be smile This was a fun competition with over 100 excellent and varied stories, most of which I read. I’m thrilled to be on the podium with such stiff opposition, and I hope the next competition is as fiercely contested - early signs say it is

I’m off to celebrate. Cheers everyone, and thank you Nicola
Southern Barefoot Angel

Great job everyone who entered too!
living dead girl
Quote by Saucymh
Yay, I’m in the middle of a BrownCoffee/LucaByDesign sandwich, and that’s a great place to be smile This was a fun competition with over 100 excellent and varied stories, most of which I read. I’m thrilled to be on the podium with such stiff opposition, and I hope the next competition is as fiercely contested - early signs say it is

I’m off to celebrate. Cheers everyone, and thank you Nicola

That's a hot sandwich ? *drools*

Lol, Congrats Hannah, Mags, Luca and all the runners up
and of course everyone who entered ??
High Lord of Darkness
Congratulations to Hannah, Mags and Luca for topping the winning podium.

A big high five to all the others that had the honourable mentioned. So many excellent writers.

It was a great competition with lots of diverse and wonderfully written entries.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Thank you all so much, I can't quite believe it. Thanks to everyone who read my story. Congratulations to everyone who placed and everyone who entered, it's so good to have so many amazing writers on the site. Thank you to Nicola for running the competition and Buz who always messages me when I disappear and makes me come back! Thanks to the judges for their time. I have some reading to catch up on. smile
Lurker
Wow. So much fire power. So much talent.

Congrats!!! Congrats!!! Congrats!!!
A special well done to Hanna and Mags, and of course to everyone mentioned in dispatches — in fact to everyone who entered. Wow! What a turn out.

And no one could be more shocked than me to find myself sharing the podium with two such fabulous writers. I tried my best to read as many entries as I could but I never got around to Hannah's — her sneaking it in at the last moment like she did. A failing I will have to remedy soon.
Charming as fuck
Really well done to everyone. There were so many good stories in there, with such diverse themes which were fun to read.

It's really nice to see such a good turnout too. Probably cos you're all a bunch of perverts who masturbate a lot

Keep up the good work
Best down-under
Congratulations to all the authors who entered, just fabulous to see so many both newer and more established writers. There were, are there always are, so many brilliant stories both inside and outside the top 10.

Thanks to Nicola and the organising and judging team, you, as always, do a fabulous job. This was a totally fun competition and I loved being part of it. A personal vote of thanks to those that commented so warmly on my story. I was thrilled with your feedback.

Congratulations to those who made top 10, all seriously good stories. Special congrats to Hannah, Mags and Luca for topping the winning podium, I loved all three of your stories.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Southern Charmer
Congratulations to the winners and to all the runner-ups! There were some great ones.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Devil's Advocate
Thank you, judges. Thank you ball boys. That was a hell of a contest. Thank Christ I was on this side of it!

A huge congratulations to the winners, runners up and everyone else brave enough to enter. The heavy hitters in this one were truly frightening.

Can we now finally have a conversation about banning Hannah from anymore competitions? That Luca fella could do with a sit down for a while too. Just sayin'...

I'm really so thrilled with the result. I can't believe I made the top ten in amongst this crowd and landed my first Editor's Pick!

Ahem... I mean, splendid.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
The Linebacker
Hey! Hey! Congratulations to BrownCoffee for 1st place!

What an awesome great story!

And to Saucymh on 2nd Place, and Lucabydesign for Third Place with their outstanding stories in such a tough competition.

And congrats to the fantastic Honorable Mentions who entered outstanding stories.

And thanks to all who entered. It was a real tough competition.
Her Royal Spriteness
god, that was a serious run with some serious talent putting up some amazing stories. congratz to the winners and the top 10 and really, to everyone who put in a story - from what i heard, pretty much every single one was a contender. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Congratulations, Hannah, Mags, and Luca; Wonderful stories in a sea of talented writers. And congrats the to the rest of the top 10 or 15 for putting out such great stories, well done!
Tinker Bell

Congratulations to the Winners and Runner Ups!
There were many well written stories in this Competition! ??????
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1