Announcing the Winners of our "LGBT Story" Competition

last reply
36 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
We had some fabulous entries to this competition, and I really enjoyed reading through them.

I'm delighted we have some new faces on the podium. Congratulations to Varrick, Stormdog and Poppet (you've come a long way baby! ).

Winner ($200 Prize) - Between Two Worlds, by Varrick
Second Place ($100 Prize) - Red Tails In The Sunset, by stormdog100
Third Place ($50) - For Your Viewing Pleasure, by Poppet

The following stories made the Top 10 shortlist:

The Pearl Of The Pacific, by KatieElizabeth
Sister Love, by morning_star
Yin And Yang, by Saucymh
Luck of the Irish, by Milik_the_Red
Katy And The Canadian, by LYFBUZ
Taking Penny Home, by naughtyannie
Hot Desert Days, by Green_Man

A huge thank you to everyone who took part.

A new competition will be launched in the coming days.

Cheers

Nicola xx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
freaking congratulations! *pops the cork, sprays champagne all over everyone, licks it of...* what! i thought that's what you did! sheesh.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
I certainly extend my congratulations to Varrick and stormdog100 and Poppet. I'm happy for you all.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners. (Varrick, Stormdog and Poppet)

I'm so happy for Stormdog. I loved your story!!!!!

Great job to all the Top 10's. Excited that my bestie (Green_Man made the list.)

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Lurker
0 likes
congrats to everyone. There was some super amazing writing. You should all be proud of yourselves. Congrats to all of the winners!~

Charming as fuck
0 likes
congrats to all. there were some amazing stories in there that were just a pleasure to read. well done to the winner and the runners up
Story Verifier
0 likes

Well done everyone! We are all winners in that we get to read some great stories!!
Lurker
0 likes
Okay…

Although I’ve now finished leaping about my living room in an orgy of self-congratulation, my smile is showing no signs of leaving my face! I am completely and totally stunned.

I really need to say a big thank you to everyone who read, voted for and commented on my story, and another thank you to the judges for thinking it worthy of such recognition… I still can’t believe it!

Congratulations also must go to my fellow winners, everyone who made the top ten, and everyone who entered.

Once again, thank you so much.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Big congrats to Varrick, Stormdog and Poppet as well as the top ten. I have a lot of reading to catch up on, but this list is filled with some of the best talent on the site. Well done!
Lurker
0 likes
Great Result!

(Great to see some RELATIVELY new talents giving The Old Guard a bit of a beating!!! I JOKE!!!)

Worth mentioning perhaps that the SCOPE of how so many writers interpreted the brief astounds. MM, FF, MMF, MFF and Trans stories all appereared in the mix of stories presented.

Congrats to the winners, the finalists and indeed all who entered.

(And if there are any Movie Producers out there, that VARRICK story IS A MOVIE!)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and runners up, but especially to my friends Stormdog, Poppet and Milik.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Wow! I read a lot of the great stories submitted for this competition, so to say I'm shocked would be a huge understatement. I was pretty comfortable with just finally getting a "contestant" badge, so this is a nice surprise.

Thanks for all of the kind comments, and congratulations to Varrick and all of the other runners-up and contest entrants - it's an honor just to have my name listed with yours.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congratulations to Varrick, stormdog100 & Poppet (my 1st ever Lush friend! ) I have to say I was blown away by the quality of writing, there really is an enormous wealth of talent here on Lush! A shout out to all who submitted an entry, read, voted, scored and/or commented. Happy Lushing!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners! It's an honor to be in the top 10. Thanks to all that put me there.

Awesome Lady
0 likes
I am so pleased to have so many wonderful stories to read........A very special nod to all those who placed - I wish there could have been 13 First Place Winners

I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Congrats to the winners and honorable mentions.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
My heartfelt congratulations to Varrick, Stormdog and especially Poppet who I know has worked like hell to get the respect she deserves
The Linebacker
0 likes
Wow! Congratulations to Varrick, Stormdog & Poppet! Outstanding stories, great writing! And congrats to all the fantastic honorable mentions that rounded out the top 10. Great work y'all! Thanks to everyone who entered and made it a great competition.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners, top tens, and a big thank you to all who competed! It's these competitions that drive us all to be better writers. You guys set the standards the rest of us strive to attain!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by morning_star
Congratulations to all the winners! It's an honor to be in the top 10. Thanks to all that put me there.

Congratulations to the winners....... I'm very proud of you baby ....
Love you babes....... Hunter

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and well done to my fellow runners-up. It's an honour to be in such distinguished company.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Congrats to all the winners and the runner-ups. Everyone did a great job.

? A True Story ?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congrats to all the winners and competition entrants! Great job!

Lurker
0 likes
Whoop! Great work everyone! Many congrats to the winners and all those who took part!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Congratulations to the winners and we'll done and thanks to all who took part. I enjoyed reading many of the entries. Libby x
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and runners up. The competitions here on Lush are always hard fought, and it's a hell of an achievement to do so well.

And of course, well done to everyone else brave enough to enter. That's no small thing.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners, to the Top 10 and all of those who created a Story. I know it is not easy to write something and be judged by others. That is why I admire you and all the Lush Writers. Congratulations!
0 likes
Huge congratulations to the three winners, and a round of applause to everyone else. That was a tough competition with excellent and diverse stories. For my own part, I'm thrilled to have made the top 10. That'll do nicely x